BREAKING: Biden administration announces largest passenger rail investment since Amtrak creation

detach

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
If people like the first option of something enough, they won’t care about as much about alternatives.
Yeah people love going through airport security, through TSA, and racking up miles on their car, too much. They don't care.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Yeah people love going through airport security, through TSA, and racking up miles on their car, too much. They don't care.

1. There are drawbacks with everything in this world. Everything.
As much as people may not like TSA, they will deal with it if they believe flying is their best option.
Just as much as someone will take the chance racking up miles on their car if they’re coming back with
bricks in their trunk.

1B. I hope you don’t think for one second that security measures wouldn’t be just as bad for interstate light rail travel.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now mind you out infrastrucure is fukked up. They better lay new rail lines and not try this on the old one. Otherwise there will be a horrific accident.

I’ve been pulling for this for a long time.

There should be high speed rail from Boston to Orlando Fl. That would change the economy in a year for the better.

You could work in Boston and live in Delaware. 2hr train ride each way.

Here is a proposed loop for the northeast.

Something like this would be a major game-changer. Hell, give me high-speed rail from Chicago that can reach say Washington, D.C in a few hours and I would visit a couple of times a month. That would literally make weekend tourism feasible in a more pleasant way than flying.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Now mind you out infrastrucure is fukked up. They better lay new rail lines and not try this on the old one. Otherwise there will be a horrific accident.

I’ve been pulling for this for a long time.

There should be high speed rail from Boston to Orlando Fl. That would change the economy in a year for the better.

You could work in Boston and live in Delaware. 2hr train ride each way.

Here is a proposed loop for the northeast.

4 hour commute 5-6 days a week :gladbron: sounds healthy for the mental :gladbron:

detach

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
1. There are drawbacks with everything in this world. Everything.
As much as people may not like TSA, they will deal with it if they believe flying is their best option.
Just as much as someone will take the chance racking up miles on their car if they’re coming back with
bricks in their trunk.

1B. I hope you don’t think for one second that security measures wouldn’t be just as bad for interstate light rail travel.

You're talking with way too much confidence when all you have is assumptions. You have no idea what people here wants. You act like we have a choice in this country. Flying is the best option here ONLY because we do not have the rail infrastructure as do other countries in Europe do. Trains is much more popular than flying in countries that have the infrastructure.

and you're a fukking retard if you think security measure will be just as bad.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Dang, calling for NASA research. I guess we're still ways off if this is legit.
Could be dude talking out his ass because I don't see anything on NASA's site.

This should've been illegal.
:pacspit: :pacspit:

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Dang, calling for NASA research. I guess we're still ways off if this is legit.
Could be dude talking out his ass because I don't see anything on NASA's site.

This should've been illegal.
:pacspit: :pacspit:

this a april fool's joke?