BREAKING! Biden's approval rating jumps to 48%

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
We just ignoring the 1 trillion dollar infrastructure deal he got passed?

:gucci:

That's the biggest investment America has made domestically probably since FDR

:gucci:

Jobs are booming booming right now.

As soon as he gets the "inflation" under control, these will probably be America's most prosperous years since Clinton, maybe even better.
Bro it’s stagflation. It’s why you see them getting desperate and saying people can go to work but the death rate is still high as fukk. Companies are not paying in line with inflation so people are either taking jobs short term or holding out.

The market could correct I’m starting to see jobs pay more, but the hold outs are still holding out. I say that from NYC where $15 is minimum wage.

Daps
Bro it’s stagflation. It’s why you see them getting desperate and saying people can go to work but the death rate is still high as fukk. Companies are not paying in line with inflation so people are either taking jobs short term are holding out.

The market could correct I’m starting to see jobs pay more, but the hold outs are still holding out. I say that from NYC where $15 is minimum wage.

Yeah I expect Biden to get that under control.

Most of it is driven by corporate greed. Companies saw a way to raise their prices during the supply chain crisis and now that the crisis is over, they're refusing to go down on their prices.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Putin might have won the Democrats the Midterms….

It’s sort of funny Biden hasn’t done anything Domestically but be competent and not racist and it’s enough.

Let’s be honest the majority of Americans either hate Putin or at the very least hate what he is doing in the Ukraine. It’s good to have a bad guy

It’s really Ironic a lot of racist said “Obama lowered the standard for being a President”, but Trump did. People have low expectations for the president now….
The majority of Americans don’t give a chit about Putin and don’t even know where Ukraine is.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yeah I expect Biden to get that under control.

Most of it is driven by corporate greed. Companies saw a way to raise their prices during the supply chain crisis and now that the crisis is over, they're refusing to go down on their prices.
It’s a little worst than that, once the inflation started it’s hard to “go down” this is the new norm. All Biden can do is slow it down.

NYC about to go real hard with the law that requires everyone knows each other salaries. A lot of people are going to asks for raises going forward. With that said they are pushing to tether everyone back to work so employers have the salary control of competition. It’s still a buyers market and people want to get get paid.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
The past 2 elections have really shown me how moderate the majority of voters are. I am pretty far left in my stance on most issues but at this point in time I don't think America as a collective is there yet. To care about big picture issues such as climate change, wealth inequality etc requires a different level in cognition. Most people are low information voters and have a very scarce idea of what's really going on. You'd think Bidens attempt to pass BBB and Voting Rights would be a win but most people are too dumb to know whats good for them and what will make our society better.

Most people just want their shytty job, not to wear masksand feel safe. Which to be fair isn't too bad i suppose.
:mjlol:

U can’t be serious

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
The majority of Americans don’t give a chit about Putin and don’t even know where Ukraine is.
Nah bro…. Motherfukking Lindsey Graham was talking about assassinating Putin and it’s all over the news. Teachers got kids doing Ukraine Refugee fundraisers in class. Plus all the war victims are Europeans and this country indoctrinates all of us to sympathize with them. This isn’t Syria, this is on the low on everyone’s minds. Even when America isn’t in the war….. we are thinking about a war.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Nah bro…. Motherfukking Lindsey Graham was talking about assassinating Putin and it’s all over the news. Teachers got kids doing Ukraine Refugee fundraisers in class. Plus all the war victims are Europeans and this country indoctrinates all of us to sympathize with them. This isn’t Syria, this is on the low on everyone’s minds. Even when America isn’t in the war….. we are thinking about a war.
Most Americans worried about why chicken wings cost $20 a pack and gas. Don’t nobody give a fukk about no damn Putin and Ukraine.