BREAKING: Bill O'Reilly was a bit "touchy" at work with the ladies...paid settlement money

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Didn't read whole article but he was doing the same thing before about 15 years ago and Fox had to pay up big time (that ho was shopping for mansions after the settlement :whew:)

I don't know if any other oldheads remember Judith Regan, but she said someone would beat off in his office and stare at her. After the Mackris story broke, I always figured it was him but I don't think she ever snitched.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
not surprising

Alias will be in to cape shortly

Fox really is wide open.

All those blond bimbos are getting fukked by cornballs like O'Reilly and Tucker :mjlol:

Even Greta had to :whoa:. She thought having no sex appeal would save her.
Roger Ailes was:mjgrin:

Fox news just being Fox news:coffee:

You'd think seeing those old, droopy, wrinkled layers of pasty Irish skin would've finally sealed the deal for Ms. Huddy.

Not surprising.

Scumbag beat his wife...in front of his kid.

Why does the Network of Family Values have so many womanizers on its payroll?

Breh it's like Mad Men over at Fox.

No wonder they pine for the 1950s when white wen were firmly in control, black people knew their place and there was no such thing as sexual harassment in the workplace.

Not surprising. Dude is an arrogant blowhard.

We still haven't forgot about when you got ethered by :umad:

28jy89f.jpg

:mjlol: I can't. How many more Fox News dudes be on that creep shyt too? They just had the scandal on the Fox News boss recently.

Didn't read whole article but he was doing the same thing before about 15 years ago and Fox had to pay up big time (that ho was shopping for mansions after the settlement :whew:)

I don't know if any other oldheads remember Judith Regan, but she said someone would beat off in his office and stare at her. After the Mackris story broke, I always figured it was him but I don't think she ever snitched.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also don't forget back in the other suit against O'Reilly the suit said he would get on the phone and say sexual shyt while masterbating or playing with a dildo.....I can't remember which one.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Dude is a scumbag but she isn't that attractive he's a moron for getting sued over that