Breaking Down Undefeated Fighters Records

Daps
Reppin
NULL
An all time great fighter should seek out career defining fights. If Floyd was on the campaign De La Hoya was on in the later years in his career, we'd all look at his record much differently. People have brought Pac up, and rightfully so. I don't care about who's fault it is, but Floyd missed out on an opportunity for a career defining victory that would've pushed him up the ATG ranks. He let past his prime JMM steal that shine. But aside from Pac, Floyd could've fought plenty of dangerous fighters throughout his run. And post DLH fight, Floyd could've fought anyone he wanted.

Floyd stans, like Floyd, want to have their cake and eat it too. He's undefeated and one of the most skillful fighters in boxing history. His resume just doesn't stack up with those other ATGs. And that's because Floyd fought to preserve his Zero, not to build his legacy.

lmao

he's beating all the best guys in whatever division he was that's why he is a champion

Floyd was an all time great before pac was even in the picture

who are these mysterious dangerous fighters Floyd could've fought through his run lmao

noob saibot ass secret characters

nobody looks at his career any differently only history, all the up comers recogize Floyd has the best, you guys are in denial

how did marquez steal Floyd's shine lmao

Manny has lost and been KO'd before that, most people felt Marquez was robbed in those the fights anyway

Last edited:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Dope thread.

No credit for Mayweather fighting a Canelo 13 years younger. :mjlol:

No credit for Mayweather beating guys while he is 5 years past his prime. :mjlol:

Everytime you beat an opponent, they suddenly become past their prime:mjlol:

"One of 2 good fights" but can't bring himself to name the other one

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Holy shyt I'm in here agreeing with Master Teacher

henry2hjjl.gif

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
pains me to say it but i don't think Calzaghe-Hopkins and Otke-Johnson were robberies

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
I agree with the premise tho, Floyd caught alotta fighters past prime (Mosley and DLH def would have given him fits in their prime).

Floyd's resume is pretty damn accomplished tho, who else (minus manny) could floyd have even fought?

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
So... 5 yrs later y’all feel the same? :TP9stayschemin: