BREAKING: FBI has arrested several NCAA asst. Basketball coaches in corruption scheme

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
But that’s the problem. When these schools get named, they’ll have clouds over them for years. This is why UNC recruiting suffered a little bit. They just happen to have a great coach.

It won’t be as bad I think you’re expexting. It wasn’t just the case hurting UNC. UNC got negative recruited about them not putting elite pros in the league. And like LA said I’ll believe it when I see it in regards to them punishing 30 plus top schools.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By the way none of this should be illegal or a punishable offense.

"top programs took cash to steer star athletes to certain managers and helped funnel payoffs to players' families to ensure they signed with particular schools, prosecutors said Tuesday."

Just pay the athletes.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
FBI ain’t finna come after a bunch of blue blood programs like that..... too much money involved

I don't know man. I don't think the fbi gives a fukk about what school it is. The ncaa on the other hand will probably just issue light ass punishments to the top teams and screw the little schools

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I don't know man. I don't think the fbi gives a fukk about what school it is. The ncaa on the other hand will probably just issue light ass punishments to the top teams and screw the little schools

The FBI case has issues..supposedly like a rogue agent and something wasn’t confirmed right with the wiretap.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide

I think the FBI lowkey wants it to be the major schools. This could be a game changer that goes down in history. NCAA could play the light punishment game, but let’s see them stick with that gameplan if cats end up getting arrested. A lot of the names in the official paperwork will end up turning on their former institutions.

Another thing and this is not a shot but realism. You look at Duke’s recruiting, and you view Gonzaga. If both of these programs are named but only Zags get punished? That is not going to end well. People I spoke with said the same thing, and you hear the whispers.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
I think the FBI lowkey wants it to be the major schools. This could be a game changer that goes down in history. NCAA could play the light punishment game, but let’s see them stick with that gameplan if cats end up getting arrested. A lot of the names in the official paperwork will end up turning on their former institutions.

Another thing and this is not a shot but realism. You look at Duke’s recruiting, and you view Gonzaga. If both of these programs are named but only Zags get punished? That is not going to end well. People I spoke with said the same thing, and you hear the whispers.

Everyone's fukked. Especially when people start talking to lessen their punishments. FBIs throwing the book at em but I just don't see the ncaa doing the same. Theres gonna be so much more shyt coming out during the trial though so who knows. GOAT 30 for 30 incoming

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The FBI doesn't care about "blue blood programs". They care about making media and the news because stuff like this are career making cases. The bigger the fish the better for them.

Nah dude.... see, this shyt been going on for 40 years... why make noise now..?? It's all smoke and mirrors... FBI is ran by money..... and they aint finna fukk up billioins of dollars when it comes to collegiate sports..... and if they do... go ahead and prepare for an economic recession soon after....

What federal law has even been broken thus far?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you serious? :mjlol:

The FBI went at FIFA.

FIFA? :mjlol:

We’ll see... Stupid rich Alumni’s at a lot of these blue bloods dictate public policy to a degree... not to mention the owners and major investors at the major tv stations

and you’re not about to turn Vegas on it’s ear by hitting 8 to 10 top tier programs with sanctions....... couple that with the fact that you’re not about to completely fukk up major broadcasters tv money.... a shakedown of blue blood programs are unlikely

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Just imagine if they do (maybe they are :leon: ) a probe on college football.

I can't wait to see what comes out at trial.