Breaking: GOP attempting to impeach Joe Biden.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

I don't even follow politics but browsing my news feed literally an hour ago I seen a story on this, and how it would be a dumb idea.

GOP was saying that, mind you. Yet here we are.

Why does the GOP allow objectively stupid, unqualified people like MTG to run their playbook? It's mind boggling.

Fred.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Lol at these idiots.

That Ken Buck guy is a Republican freedom caucus dude and he dont even support it.

Idiots going to lose the House in 2024 because their master and hard-core House members are obsessed with impeachment Biden for the sake of doing it. Trying to prove that Biden did dirt as Vice President in relation to Hunter's dirt when there is no evidence and the people they called so far to testify all said nothing happened.

This is likely to fail and not even pass the House. Its going to be really embarrassing for House rethugs when that happens.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The GOP House do not have enough voted to get this through. A handful of RINO Republicans at the House will torpedo McCarthy's efforts, and make him look like an even bigger ass than before.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Politics are such a crock of horseshyt

Not really

Watching this shyt from the past ten tears and be close to these circles it makes sense

I don't even follow politics but browsing my news feed literally an hour ago I seen a story on this, and how it would be a dumb idea.

Why does the GOP allow objectively stupid, unqualified people like MTG to run their playbook? It's mind boggling.

Fred.

Because they listen to their base

People keep thinking the politicians are egging people or they take marching orders when its the opposite

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:francis: They really want to die on this hill, when they have literal shyt to get out of. Good fukking luck. The last time they tried to pull some shyt like this, they ended up getting bodied.

One thing to know. Biden is a old ass fartnugget, but this is the dude that wrote Obama's Illmatic. 2024, dude fitting to unleash the flutes and forget the day he gave one to Cornflake and em.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Forced his hand to do it or they were going to vote to fire him and get him replaced by some other weirdo. Honestly if they find something cool but I doubt it. Usually with impeachments they have a very broad reason as to why and they didn’t even do that.

br82186

Superstar
Daps

Fred.
All you have to do is speak on how why people are losing America due to changing demographics and you're in good.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not really

Watching this shyt from the past ten tears and be close to these circles it makes sense

People keep thinking the politicians are egging people or they take marching orders when its the opposite

I don't disagree but this should've never been their base to begin with, that's my point. Trump and his people like MTG.

GOP let them run shyt and long term it's been a terrible idea.

Fred.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Not really

nikka did you just give me a BS political reply :gucci: