BREAKING: John Kasich INVOLVED In "GAY" Sex Scandal (NOT CONFIRMED)

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'll wait this out a little longer. But he did live with a gay staffer for 14 years. That's interesting to say the least.

So let's narrow this down again.

1) Cruz has multiple allegations of cheating on his wife. Plus he's a nut job.

2) Kasich might be a underground homosexual.

3) Clinton is under federal investigation, and could be interrogated by the FBI shortly

4) Trump is Trump

* Yet Bernie Sanders is the unelectable one? Got it!
@Atlrocafella :lolbron:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
It is and it isn't. Congressmen who don't move their families to DC tend to live in dorm style housing with their staffers or fellow congressmen and go home on the weekends.

Not saying Kaisch isn't gay, just saying that this seems like a smear job.

I'm aware of this. Joe Biden in the 80's was known for this with his two sons. But you can't go on this " Conservative Values" BS, without this looking a little fishy. Personally speaking, I have no problems if he was gay or not. I had a gay college roommate myself. It just comes off as hypocritical to go against gay rights and be surrounded by so many gay men ( allegedly).

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
:wtf: wtf is up with these Republicans?!?!

If this necessarily true...:leostare:
What man, especially when you got at least a little Congress money lives with another gay man (a nikka you're paying :rudy:) for 14 years? I have zero against gay people, but the dude is bi at best. Hope he isn't trying to run on some family values bullshyt, otherwise, :yeshrug: I thought this would be about lying (on his stomach) Ted.

I wasn't coming at you, just adding to the "necessarily true" part. The shyt is 1000X true.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
That would be great just because it would be a politician showing they have a fukking spine tbh.

Even tho this is BS. Presidential candidates are under such scrutiny at this point in a race that this shyt would've been known by now.
Ehh, I don't have an issue with Kasich. I wouldn't want it to be true because he could rebound from this and come back in 2020/2024.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
That would be great just because it would be a politician showing they have a fukking spine tbh.

Even tho this is BS. Presidential candidates are under such scrutiny at this point in a race that this shyt would've been known by now.
Not necessarily. John Kasich always seemed to be a long-winded, under-the-radar motherfukker. You would likely be too tired of him, even as governor, to want to probe some kind of scandal like this could be. The fact that, in his situation, none of the GOP have even used it against him, when he worked with the Clinton administration to get the budget act passed in 1997 says he either has a lot of clout or goodwill.

I couldn't even type his name without "gay" coming right up as a Google suggestion :lolbron:, so this story is not getting some traction quickly.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I'll wait this out a little longer. But he did live with a gay staffer for 14 years. That's interesting to say the least.

So let's narrow this down again.

1) Cruz has multiple allegations of cheating on his wife. Plus he's a nut job.

2) Kasich might be a underground homosexual.

3) Clinton is under federal investigation, and could be interrogated by the FBI shortly

4) Trump is Trump

* Yet Bernie Sanders is the unelectable one? Got it!
:pachaha: Yo chill!!!!!

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
i remember watching this dude and him being like "yeah we're gonna win ohio" like it meant anything. who gives a fukk about your home state :what: his campaign aint shyt

he needs to get the fukk out :camby:
Ohio is a swing state and has been one since 1888. It was the key to the 2004 election.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
We got beef or something breh? :birdman:
You dislike Kasich that's fine. He doesn't cater to me either, but he could come back stronger if he doesn't have any scandals. The guy could come back and say that he really didn't get a fair shake. He caters to the true conservatives and etc. Reason why he didn't do as well because Cruz and Trump was making the noise. So, he really didn't have anyplace to shine. Rubio had the 3rd position spot for the longest. Same reason why Carson had troubles.