[BREAKING] Jon Jones drug test nets 'atypical finding,' UFC 232 moved to Los Angeles

Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is anything a surprise after he got caught with shyt in his system and a venue moved? a test would be expected.

If he got caught he would be suspended for good, when he got caught the last time they couldn't move the fight anywhre it was done, stop reading click bait titles and look at the facts, he didn't get caught doing anything the same metabolyte USADA deemed was from a tainted supplement was still present in his system, because of the holiday the Nevad State Athletic Commission didn't have time review it by saturday so Dana moved it to California

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
If he got caught he would be suspended for good, when he got caught the last time they couldn't move the fight anywhre it was done, stop reading click bait titles and look at the facts, he didn't get caught doing anything the same metabolyte USADA deemed was from a tainted supplement was still present in his system, because of the holiday the Nevad State Athletic Commission didn't have time review it by saturday so Dana moved it to California
breh reread what I said. I said how will any test giving after this be a surprise? Go defend Jon elsewhere breh. I didn't say shyt about Nevada or the move

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
48428814_1970469813002091_802133735787986944_n.jpg

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jj is clean & y'all are just salty
Riddle me this, why is Jon Jones the only one who keeps finding himself in this situation? Why wasn't Daniel Cormier or Ronda Rousey or Gustaffson coming up with picograms in their system too? :usure:

Let's be reality here, Jon Jones is dirty, or at least was. I don't even got a real issue with it (I'm not the one fighting him). But this shyt is reaching Barry Bonds levels of willful ignorance from his stans.