BREAKING: Jonathan Majors fate being decided by nearly all white jury and case is being covered by all white journalists.

Daps

Press play on the video, it's short, to hear ole girl speak on the fact that the jury is white except for one black person (which is certainly not a jury of his peers) and how white journalists are reporting the case in a way to damage Majors instead of reporting the facts without bias.

This is really sick, regardless of how the case turns out.

This is a black man and you telling me with our history of how white people feel about us, nobody saw anything wrong with letting a jury of white people decide this brothas fate?

And then the white journalists that yall keep believing even though the black people in the courtroom keep telling yall over and over that they aint reporting whats really happening in the courtroom.

I've seen some news articles where they don't even MENTION the fact that the white woman was chasing HIM. They don't write any positive things about him AT ALL.

White people and their conscious and subconscious racism sickens me.

I told yall I started working in tech recently. At my job, I messed up on something, something minor. It was related to my benefits. And there was this white supervisor that was mad mad. Like furious. :dahell:

He didn't say anything to me, but 2 of the brothas that I work with (they are supervisors) pulled me to the side to tell me what's up. Which I will forever appreciate them for.

The white boy was doing things behind my back, dragging my name to his superiors and just generally talking trash about me and one of the black supervisors said he had to call him out about it in a meeting they were having.

And he said that he had to learn when dealing with white folks in a corporate setting, to not go at them head on regarding the topic of racism cause all they'll do is deny it.

So he said what he does is... he asks questions. And he just keeps asking specific questions (what made you say what you said there, do you think this could be a bias manifesting) to basically let them know that their racism is showing.

And he did that with ole boy on my behalf to make him see how stupid he sounded. And then the white boy shut up.

My point for bringing that up: white people en masse are biased against black people. There are some who don't care but the vast majority have deep seated biases against us.

I've known this from the time I was a jit because my parents raised me to know this.

But I notice how some of you coli c00ns act like this ain't happening everyday and especially in a case like this Majors case (talking about you @TEXAS MANDINGO and the rest of the c00ns).

Even if white people aren't overly racist to us, on some level after being raised to see us in a negative light by their parents etc, they still hold that bias against us even if they deny it.

And it plays out in situations like this and many of us never stop to think: hmm, I'm reading this article but let me check the history of the person who wrote it because if they're white or a black man hating wench, maybe this article can't be trusted.

Discuss.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

Press play on the video, it's short, to hear ole girl speak on the fact that the jury is white except for one black person (which is certainly not a jury of his peers) and how white journalists are reporting the case in a way to damage Majors instead of reporting the facts without bias.

This is really sick, regardless of how the case turns out.

This is a black man and you telling me with our history of how white people feel about us, nobody saw anything wrong with letting a jury of white people decide this brothas fate?

And then the white journalists that yall keep believing even though the black people in the courtroom keep telling yall over and over that they aint reporting whats really happening in the courtroom.

I've seen some news articles where they don't even MENTION the fact that the white woman was chasing HIM. They don't write any positive things about him AT ALL.

White people and their conscious and subconscious racism sickens me.

I told yall I started working in tech recently. At my job, I messed up on something, something minor. It was related to my benefits. And there was this white supervisor that was mad mad. Like furious. :dahell:

He didn't say anything to me, but 2 of the brothas that I work with (they are supervisors) pulled me to the side to tell me what's up. Which I will forever appreciate them for.

The white boy was doing things behind my back, dragging my name to his superiors and just generally talking trash about me and one of the black supervisors said he had to call him out about it in a meeting they were having.

And he said that he had to learn when dealing with white folks in a corporate setting, to not go at them head on regarding the topic of racism cause all they'll do is deny it.

So he said what he does is... he asks questions. And he just keeps asking specific questions (what made you say what you said there, do you think this could be a bias manifesting) to basically let them know that their racism is showing.

And he did that with ole boy on my behalf to make him see how stupid he sounded. And then the white boy shut up.

My point for bringing that up: white people en masse are biased against black people. There are some who don't care but the vast majority have deep seated biases against us.

I've known this from the time I was a jit because my parents raised me to know this.

But I notice how some of you coli c00ns act like this ain't happening everyday and especially in a case like this Majors case (talking about you @TEXAS MANDINGO and the rest of the c00ns).

Even if white people aren't overly racist to us, on some level after being raised to see us in a negative light by their parents etc, they still hold that bias against us even if they deny it.

And it plays out in situations like this and many of us never stop to think: hmm, I'm reading this article but let me check the history of the person who wrote it because if they're white or a black man hating wench, maybe this article can't be trusted.

Discuss.

This thread is a result of my post about Forbes writing an article about him you fakkit
The same post you quoted ho ass nikka

Get off my dikk smart dumb MAGA dikk eater

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Forbes showing their ass

Yeah this is the type of stuff that can make Disney drop him even if he gets off. Unfortunately. The media already has their pitchforks out for breh and they refuse to let this go. Every movie or show he's in will get lambasted in reviews even though he's innocent because clowns like this want to continue to castigate brehs character even though the evidence shows that he's innocent.

Maybe Disney will stay the course but if they choose not to, this is why.
You think I rock with these journalists?
:dahell:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I’m actually not surprised by this

White chick in GA just took an L Monday for killing an innocent black man, they gonna go all out to find something that sticks now

Whats crazy is that they had cabbie witness and all… video of dude running a hundred yards to get away from her, and bodycam footage of her passed out/drugged out naked in his closet…

But they gonna try to find him guilty of emotional abuse:stopitslime:

Hope that lone black juror aint a c00n/c00nette and maybe has a couple white allies but thats wishful thinking