BREAKING! Keke Palmer admits that she was beating Darius. #houseofusher

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yea, I have pointed out before that a lot of times the very ones so quick to spread the blame over all Black men for negative actions, were the ones who participated in it the most. Trying to win points with women by denigrating other Black men, when they themselves were the ones actually causing the harm to women.
And it's apparent the deeper you dig. There are some people with closets full of skeletons in that regard. I just pray that when they fall out the dudes have enough sense to not try and pin it on all black men.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You throwing out a strawman to argue against. Nowhere in my statement did I make a claim about Black women. That is you throwing that out there, to try to create a subject you can argue about. No, I talked about you and your statements. I talked about you trying to pass blame on all Black men for things you have done. You are the one acting like you actually care about Black women, by saying what you think they want to hear.

The truth is, they should be avoiding someone like you. A disingenuous man who can't tell the difference between right and wrong. A Black man that throws up we can all be Cosby, when in fact the majority of us would never experience what Cosby experienced. You have though, because you are a rapist who does not acknowledge that placing a gun on a nightstand and then pressuring a woman for sex is coercion by implying violence if not acquiesced to. Which in simpler terms is called Rape.

So take responsibility for your own BS you have done to Black women. Don't walk around here and assume every other Black man is like you. The stats already demonstrate that your peers are pretty much at most 16-18% of Black men in the US, not the other 82-84% of Black men who are not causing the problems those like you cause. You and those like you are the source of the problems, not the majority of Black men who are minding their business and are productive members of society.
Dudes like the ones you're referring to think all black men are super predators. These are dudes who have no issues killing other black men because they think we're all like them when they are an outlier. This is also a way for self-hatred to grow.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I just told my homegirl I need to be held cause I was geauxin through something...she said, "We gon get you somebody":mjgrin:

So I told her Imma get a white woman...

She then retorts, "Whatever makes you happy luv" :usure:

These women don't like vulnerable men either platonically or relatio ship wise:mjgrin:

Black men aren't supposed to be vulnerable to our women and I'm sure there are more stories like this out there
Man look. A lot of people don't see black men as human. Word to Obatala.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Timestamped. Yes Darius is a toxic terrible human being.

Keke Palmer is a toxic terrible human being too. And I find it interesting how so many folks even on this site are totally ignoring that she was putting her hands on that man because of "how she felt".

But women are good for this. They think their emotions are a valid excuse for everything and then when they face the legitimate consequences of their actions, they want to cry foul.

I don't know how it went down but if she was beating on him and he finally lost it and choked her out... I'm not saying it's right. But I'm saying I understand. :manny:

F_Z0lfEagAArkTd