KU24.gif

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Finally!

Had one in Vancouver over the summer and was wondering why it wasn't still in the US

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don’t know her.

Chicken wrap game isn’t the same post Popeye spicy chicken era.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

This better be true, 🙏🏾

Burger King has it right now.

If I’m reeeeeally in a pinch that’s the only moderately healthy thing you’ll find at a real fast food spot.

Depending on location you might find a fast food spot that has small salads. That is a game changer.

McDs had side salads in the past and that was a fantastic alternative. If they bring back the salads :banderas:

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
americans are some fat ass hogs

mothersfukkers eat like its going out of style, and I say this as American with blood dating back for centuries in this country
Thank you for sharing.

They used to make it with the chicken strips but replaced it with some weird half patty hopefully they bring back the strips. I never liked the cheese and would have them make it without it, slather some ketchup and sweet and sour sauce on it and bite *chef’s kiss*

They have the gall to keep reupping on the McRib but nixed the snack wraps, highly upsetting but this is a step in the right direction.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Burger King has it right now.

If I’m reeeeeally in a pinch that’s the only moderately healthy thing you’ll find at a real fast food spot.

Depending on location you might find a fast food spot that has small salads. That is a game changer.

McDs had side salads in the past and that was a fantastic alternative. If they bring back the salads :banderas:
By now it’s probably mostly psychological/habit but I could never stomach Burger King.