BREAKING NEWS: 50 CENT ORDER TO PAY RICK ROSS BM 2m punitive damages= total 7m!

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
regardless of how much much he has or not...how the fukk does this chick think that she deserves 5 million for this shyt?

No disrespect to the gawd 50, but she deserves this. Regardless of her reputation (truthfully we don't know), she should not have endured what she went through. I believe she was suicidal. Forget about the casual fans that saw the tape....her family and friends saw the tape. We don't treat our women like that sir.

But 50 is still the Gawd

vino

Superstar
Daps
No disrespect to the gawd 50, but she deserves this. Regardless of her reputation (truthfully we don't know), she should not have endured what she went through. I believe she was suicidal. Forget about the casual fans that saw the tape....her family and friends saw the tape. We don't treat our women like that sir.

But 50 is still the Gawd

Family of people who are killed by police get less than this

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Also going back and reading all of this Curtis and his legal team might be the dumbest people on the planet...

Because I couldn't understand how the fukk they found the 29 million that ultimately got him caught up...

And they found it in his fukking tax returns...

And then the fukking accountant doesn't list it at all...

AT...fukkING...ALL...

And you doing all of this stuff...while you got an open bankruptcy filing...

Like they not paying attention to your case and going over your shyt with a fine tooth comb while your accountant out here leaving 29 million dollars off the books...

Somebody start a gofundme account for this nikka bail...

kav45

Banned
Daps
Also going back and reading all of this Curtis and his legal team might be the dumbest people on the planet...

Because I couldn't understand how the fukk they found the 29 million that ultimately got him caught up...

AT...fukkING...ALL...

Like they not paying attention to your case and going over your shyt with a fine tooth comb while your accountant out here leaving 29 million dollars off the books...

the lawyers probably couldnt care less about the outcome, since theyre defending likely on a fixed fee anyway with no incentive to win just a incentive to drag it out

Daps
curlys lawyers are taking him on a ride to nowhere :mjlol:

He noted that after the bankruptcy filing, Fitty crowed about having stalled the case during an appearance on Conan O'Brien's talk show, where he referred to himself as "a target."
He also noted that the superstar hit a strip club afterwards, where he literally was throwing around money.

"Mr. Renard says he's taking this very seriously," and respects the earlier verdict, Freidin said. So "why would he go to a strip club, take wads of hundreds of dollars in bills and fling them up in the air? How is that respecting?"

He also noted that Fitty — who claims to be $20 million in the red — loaned his various companies more than $29 million after Leviston filed her suit, which was not reflected in his bankruptcy filings. He also failed to account for much of the approximately $270 million he says he's collected over the past 15 years.

Why would you file BK then go to the strip club, throw money, then brag about it.

and that loaning his company 29 million after the lawsuit is just a nail in the coffin :wow:

Last edited:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps

AT...fukkING...ALL...

My sources is telling me the IRS are coming for the nikka
RxgTKgw.png

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

But 50 is still the Gawd
but she made the sex tape right?

(I honestly didn't watch it)

but if she made it then she knew what she was doing. if this was made like a hidden cam or behind her back well that might be different.

kav45

Banned
Daps

but if she made it then she knew what she was doing. if this was made like a hidden cam or behind her back well that might be different.
Hidden cam i beleive leaked by ex boyfriend withour her knowing

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If someone released a sex tape of your mom without her consent, how much would you think she should get?

If your mom asked for 5 million...would you say "nah momma that's to much your sex tape is not worth that." ?
if my mom was dumb enough to make a sextape, then she was dumb enough to know that it could potentially end up online.

But on a personal note I would want her to get as much as possible so I get enjoy all the spoils hahaha

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard

Yeah she made but she didn't expect it to be sold to 50 then narrated and released via his website, as part of a beef she had no involvement in or connection in aside from being the mother of Ross's daughter.

He could've left it at just clowning Ross for having a kid with a call girl but he took it further and fully involved her now she getting her $$$.

Get money:heh::heh: