breaking news: Coli breh gets rejected by PAWG. makes 10minute YouTube video. PAWG replies on TikTok

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
i suspect the ladder. She's a self admitted troll/prankster so i guess framing it as him shooting her shot at her is part of the prank. Dude will probably take the bait and respond explaining that he never texted her and was just reacting. She will then reply to that video like he is stalking her, and with that back and forth she will gain eyeballs on her tiktok...

nah he ain’t stupid.he know women love attention bad or good, it’s still attention from men.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Any grown Black man making 10 min long videos crying over a white woman isn't “really blonde” is a useless sambo and should be ignored.

Simpleton incel nonsense.
That’s not the point
You don’t have to agree with the content
You are free to express that sentiment
But it’s really strange, sad and funny at the same time how a black man can be defamed so easily
Especially on this Problack Website:russ:
All it took for nikkas to get loose with the gums and Twitter fingers was an edited video to convey a message that wasn’t even there
With a black womans avatar/profile
No questions
No discernment
No investigation on the source
Nothing
Just the word of a white bytch and the assumptions flew like bullets
This is how I know you nikkas really don’t care about black men for 1
2. Y’all hate nikkas more than any woman of any color:francis::mjlol:
3. Only “believe all women” to keep p*ssy around because if you actually stood on your square
bytches wouldn’t fukk with you no way
Y’all have to Dirty Mack/Kiss bytches asses to keep them interested:skip::pachaha:
Guaranteed all the dumb dumbs in my mentions will be in another thread
Bean Pie-Bean Juice, Blackity-Black all day long
But when clear propaganda on a black mans image is shown and called out
hE A c00n InCEl:deadmanny:
nikkas around here so flaw and hypocritical
Kennen Ivory Wayans couldn’t have made a better parody than this site:mjlol::dead:
I keep forgetting the thought pool around here is as shallow as a dogs piss puddle

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Not that it applies to this situation...

But look fellas you can do everything right (looks, confidence, finances, etc) and still get curved.

Stop internalizing rejection. Maybe she had herpes and was doing you a favor. Its not always you.:yeshrug:
this is facts.

I think it's human nature to focus on the negatives I'm guessing. Cause you could have 10 Ws and Harp on the 2 Ls or you can move on

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s not the point
You don’t have to agree with the content
You are free to express that sentiment
But it’s really strange, sad and funny at the same time how a black man can be defamed so easily
Especially on this Problack Website:russ:
All it took for nikkas to get loose with the gums and Twitter fingers was an edited video to convey a message that wasn’t even there
With a black womans avatar/profile
No questions
No discernment
No investigation on the source
Nothing
Just the word of a white bytch and the assumptions flew like bullets
This is how I know you nikkas really don’t care about black men for 1
2. Y’all hate nikkas more than any woman of any color:francis::mjlol:
3. Only “believe all women” to keep p*ssy around because if you actually stood on your square
bytches wouldn’t fukk with you no way
Y’all have to Dirty Mack/Kiss bytches asses to keep them interested:skip::pachaha:
Guaranteed all the dumb dumbs in my mentions will be in another thread
Bean Pie-Bean Juice, Blackity-Black all day long
But when clear propaganda on a black mans image is shown and called out
hE A c00n InCEl:deadmanny:
nikkas around here so flaw and hypocritical
Kennen Ivory Wayans couldn’t have made a better parody than this site:mjlol::dead:
I keep forgetting the thought pool around here is as shallow as a dogs piss puddle
I’m not reading this long, meandering response. Duke is a weirdo.
He’s goofy but he didn’t message her. Why do y’all weirdos have these fantasies of black men being rejected by non black women?
Not sure why you’re saying “fantasy,” but it’s worse if he made that long, pathetic video and *wasn’t* the rejected party.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know why but it makes it funnier to me lmao. But unfortunately this site has a reputation outside of here for putting white women on a pedestal.

You don't know how bad you just had me cracking up bruh:russ:

Dap +Rep

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
One thing that pisses me off about some of these manosphere reaction videos is when they're CLEARY reacting to some fake shyt but run with it for clicks and views.

Like one dude did a reaction to a husband doing a secret DNA test on their kids and filming the reaction. The whole thing was a damn skit from a couple that always does skits :francis: but nikkas in the comments ate that shyt up

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
One think that pisses me off about some of these manosphere reaction videos is when they're CLEARY reacting to some fake shyt but run with it for clicks and views.

Like one dude did a reaction to a husband doing a secret DNA test on their kids and filming the reaction. The whole thing was a damn skit from a couple that always does skits :francis: but nikkas in the comments are that shyt up
Sometimes i think the comments are fake

4.5k comments..all angry at women

These dudes are HOH at 21
:francis: