BREAKING NEWS: FBI releases 700 page report on Trump's race discrimination probe in the 70s

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
yup that's a fantasy. he's not going anywhere and his supporter base and elected republicans won't be putting any pressure on him to fukk off.

1. Even sensible Republicans are going to try and save face to maintain even a small shred of political viability.
2. He's old and doesn't give a fukk.

I keep asking myself how could he actually pull this off once they start outright ignoring laws...how do you progress from there to their end game. Some terror attack or "civil/race war event that Trumpists are begging the universe for could happen any day.

You think Miller and Bannon are going to advise him to stand down? Even if this was the plan, to put this buffoon into office and then oust him I don't think he's just going to throw his hands up like

you_got_me_breaking_bad.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:russ: Obama hasn't done shyt for black folks. So what's worse Trump not letting a bunch of sellouts move out the hood instead of uplifting their OWN community. Or Obama a Black man from the Chi that has completely ignored us and turned his back on the black church and community that pushed him up from a community organizer to a US Senator to President?

:russ: y'all acting like LBJ wasn't a fukking true racist his damn self and look what he did. Why can't we as Black folks talk about the issues and leave this "who's less racist then the next" shyt alone. Hillary and her husband as done far more to harm black folks so idk were racism is even a factor here....:francis:

Trump is obviously worse....