BREAKING NEWS: Luis Ortiz will face Shannon Briggs #lets go champ!

morris

Superstar
Daps
Well they are nearly the same age ..

and fukk giving new contenders a chance to shine. Boxing stays lagging behind UFC because of BS like this..

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been checking out Briggs on IG. Dude is in amazing shape, plus he's always positive and sends a good message. I hope he pulls it off.

Beach/Fitness competition muscles are useless in boxing. This is a circus fight... it's going to look something like Ortiz's fight against Tony Thompson...and Thompson was far more qualified for a fight with Ortiz and would probably beat Briggs himself.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I've been checking out Briggs on IG. Dude is in amazing shape, plus he's always positive and sends a good message. I hope he pulls it off.

amazing shape on the outside maybe but boxing shape is another...briggs is 45..has been fighting since 1992..he has a lot of mileage and damage to boot...this is a potential black eye for boxing brewing

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Beach/Fitness competition muscles are useless in boxing. This is a circus fight... it's going to look something like Ortiz's fight against Tony Thompson...and Thompson was far more qualified for a fight with Ortiz and would probably beat Briggs himself.

Forgot who/where I heard the term "show muscles" homie gonna get K'ed with or without his pellets

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
Sonsons needs to get that clown Briggs the fukk outta boxing. I hope he don't get hurt at least.

Sister Sledge

Banned
Daps
Ortiz gets a lot of props, so he should be fighting some e better than Briggs. Briggs was washed up when Vitali whipped his ass a few years back. All he has is mouth game.