Breaking news: star trek dominion war series in development

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

Star Trek is returning to its most explosive conflict. According to our trusted and proven sources, a Star Trek: Dominion War series is in development at Paramount. Assuming it clears all the necessary hurdles, Dominion War will be a limited series and — rather than the war itself — it will focus on the war’s aftermath and how it impacts the Alpha Quadrant.

No doubt it’s in part the comparative popularity of the third and final season of Star Trek: Picard which is leading to a renewed interest in the Dominion War. The conflict originally opened at the end of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine‘s fifth season, and raged on until the very end of the series, for two more seasons. A splinter group from the leaders of the Dominion — the shapeshifting Founders, also known as Changelings — have proven to be the chief antagonists of Picard‘s current season.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
R.df0d3c46c064a56f0c13debbcd67b94d

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I think they paid him to be in it.
But why was he chosen??
I love Bill Burr, my top 3 comedian alive

But he didn’t crack any jokes
No Being Bill Burr being Bill Burr

They could have made a romantic interest with The Mando & Gina Carano & Mando could have complained to Bill Burr about her being bytchy & he could cracked jokes about her & women in general but no nothing…