Breaking News: Tulsi Gabbard Dropped Out and Endorsed Warmonger Joe Biden

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
:russ: the hysterics coming

I don't even like Biden but this is going to make some folks mad.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
That would be suicide. She does not have a sizeable enough constituency to bring folks to the table. Her name, warranted or not , is trash among a lot of moderate Democrats.

Well Joe said he wanted a female VP running mate so it's either Tulsi or Kamala. And despite not agreeing with their politics I wouldn't be mad if Joe makes them buss it open to win his nomination :shaq:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
@newworldafro come get your girl. I told you to watch put for her...she CFR.

I feel you. You did say that.

I think she was a member, I don't know if she is still an actual member.

Let me ask you if she had supported Bernie, would you bring that up? :patrice:

Politicians are just playing chess too.

I think and feel that she is still authentic with her message, but knows she is in a rigged ass system, with easily manipulated voters, which is why she never went hardbody at Biden. I peeped that along time ago.

I dont think she is fake at all though. She has been called a Russian stooge, as the highest moniker of "anti-Americanism" in the easily sheeplized American eyes.....and she never backed off her message. She's been hardbody with it from day one. She's been saying uncomfortable truths and making tough decisions as a candidate that shows she is not swayed by media or tide of cultism.

Let's face it, they demeaned her out to the point that the average idiot box watching American Democrat has a lukewarm to negative view of her....that's how hard the attacks from the MsM/DNC were against her message and stances.

Hardest candidate we've seen in a minute. I dont think she is a CFR stooge. I can't see it. It was just an affiliation, more than a control thing for her... I believe.

Dope Ass Bytch

Jimmy Dore gone spazz though :francis:

Last edited: