BREAKING NEWS: Wagner Chief Prigozhin killed, jet shot down by Russian air defense

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who killed Thomas Sankara, Patrice Lumumba, Muammar Gadhaffi, Kwame Nkrumah, Amilcar Cabral, Sylvanus Olympio, Eduardo Mondlane?
on this website you’ll come to find its the same weirdos who dap each other’s posts, circle jerk, have no critical thought, and regurgitate mainstream us media bullshyt propoganda, dont waste your time

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Number 1 and no 2 when you knew they were coming for y’all. I’ll never understand what these groups be thinking

“Hey, them nikkas trying to kill both us. Let’s be in the same place somewhere when we dont need to be”
whoever is number 3 better make a quick decision to fight back or gtfo cause hes next

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Reminds me of this Russian dude that was either a millionaire or whatever the hell. He was on broadcast TV and ends up getting assassinated off GP. Not a single care given, and the news was quickly scrapped. Like, I remember seeing that shyt and going :patrice:"Something is reallllly off about these dire events". You have full-blown politicians, billionaires, and elected officials either getting off the paint, killed, or disappearing. And not a single video, YouTube viral smart dumb human approach, or computer chair CNN correspondents to address what's real.

But we have a gazillion dumb ass takes on Pizzagate and all this other foolishness, instead of addressing a layer deeper than the bottom of the ocean.
It ain’t deep, it’s a forever president trying to maintain power, we just seeing it upfront

I’m sure Russian media can wax poetic about all the people the us killed

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
This might backfire on Putin. Probably doesn't even have much more time left to live anyways. Let's see

Theres reports that the Wagner boys are trying to get out of Belarus as we speak to ride on Moscow right now. Their best moment passed them though but this shyt is gonna get interesting

Daps
Reppin
St louis
ru3Q5CV.gif

UKVu0t8.gif