BREAKING NEWS: Wagner Chief Prigozhin killed, jet shot down by Russian air defense

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Aye I think enough isn’t said about the crack era, but I have to admit them was some crazy ass emails, I understand you skeptical cause crazy crackers really followed the pizza shyt but I can’t overlook them emails

And Russia killing people isn’t conspiracy worthy cause ain’t no conspiracy, they really be doing that shyt, Russia is really a mob country for real

But what other conspiracies do people not know about according to you?
Not going to debate the validity of pizza gate but bottom line is, I've read the emails too and the emails leaked and then spun to be some secret message are boring internal emails coordinating catering for staff lol. That's all I'll say about that but it's an example of something you can easily verify by going to look at the initial DNC hacked emails and following the email chain. Don't read some fukk head on twitter summerization of them. Go to the source.

As far as actual conspiracies that are more supported and actually may make a lot of people think "damn mahbe there is something to this" is something I just mentioned in this thread where Rudy Giuliani may not have been a hard ass racist prosecutor of the mob but actually an enforcer of a different mob and that was his true goal. There is actual documentation of this that makes you :lupe:

I'm not even talking about political shyt either. Like the other breh said, conspiracies worth time and energy is shyt like did the FBI contract out the murder of MLK or even the JFK assassination. Old school conspiracy theorists I feel put more energy into their conspiracies because they would at least read shyt and then think "well maybe this is the case" and their questions weren't completely refutable. So while people can doubt their theories, they can't say well that's impossible. Talking about pizza parlors having basements when I literally can go walk into the place and see no basement is just lying. That's not asking critical questions or practicing skepticism.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Not going to debate the validity of pizza gate but bottom line is, I've read the emails too and the emails leaked and then spun to be some secret message are boring internal emails coordinating catering for staff lol. That's all I'll say about that but it's an example of something you can easily verify by going to look at the initial DNC hacked emails and following the email chain. Don't read some fukk head on twitter summerization of them. Go to the source.

As far as actual conspiracies that are more supported and actually may make a lot of people think "damn mahbe there is something to this" is something I just mentioned in this thread where Rudy Giuliani may not have been a hard ass racist prosecutor of the mob but actually an enforcer of a different mob and that was his true goal. There is actual documentation of this that makes you :lupe:

I'm not even talking about political shyt either. Like the other breh said, conspiracies worth time and energy is shyt like did the FBI contract out the murder of MLK or even the JFK assassination. Old school conspiracy theorists I feel put more energy into their conspiracies because they would at least read shyt and then think "well maybe this is the case" and their questions weren't completely refutable. So while people can doubt their theories, they can't say well that's impossible. Talking about pizza parlors having basements when I literally can go walk into the place and see no basement is just lying. That's not asking critical questions or practicing skepticism.
I read them emails, them shyts were worded in weird ass ways, it didn’t sound like people was just ordering food and why is that shyt that needs to be in emails but whatever you think its bullshyt but what if the conspiracies u heard about people think is bullshyt?
and what exactly are you asking, Just because the social media u follow don’t talk about certain conspiracies means nobody talking about them?

Are u asking why people on this forum don’t talk about conspiracies? Go make some threads be the change u want to see

And I got a theory I bet people don’t really want to talk about, I think Covid was a leaked bio weapon

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
@Dr. Acula and that pizza gate shyt is just a subcategory of the theory of high level officials conducting in pedo, and human trafficking, that pizza theory while it may sound crazy as hell is along the same lines of other shyt, for example all the bullshyt that been going on in Haiti or how about the Jeffery Epstein dude who “killed himself” a couple years ago
Ima let u guess what all three have in common

@The M.I.C. We need some knowledge on the human trafficking game, cause dudes be a little too naive nowadays

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing is, there's a person in Wagner who's actually more ruthless than Putin is, but that's another topic entirely. If Wagner really wanted to make Putin's seat hot, they'd put him in charge.
the guy with nazi tats?

putin got him too

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
@Dr. Acula and that pizza gate shyt is just a subcategory of the theory of high level officials conducting in pedo, and human trafficking, that pizza theory while it may sound crazy as hell is along the same lines of other shyt, for example all the bullshyt that been going on in Haiti or how about the Jeffery Epstein dude who “killed himself” a couple years ago
Ima let u guess what all three have in common

@The M.I.C. We need some knowledge on the human trafficking game, cause dudes be a little too naive nowadays
The Jeffrey epstein didn't kill himself conspiracy is a worthy conspiracy imo. In fact, I would go a step further and share my theory. He was a mossad asset whose purpose was to jam up powerful people for black mail in order to gain nfluence. My personal theory is Trump had him killed because he probably has dirt on him in addition to other powerful people of all political stripes.

But UN child sex abuses in Haiti and Epstein aren't answers to random emails tied to abusing children in a basement that doesn't exist and never existed lol.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
The Jeffrey epstein didn't kill himself conspiracy is a worthy conspiracy imo. In fact, I would go a step further and share my theory. He was a mossad asset whose purpose was to jam up powerful people for black mail in order to gain nfluence. My personal theory is Trump had him killed because he probably has dirt on him in addition to other powerful people of all political stripes.

But UN child sex abuses in Haiti and Epstein aren't answers to random emails tied to abusing children in a basement that doesn't exist and never existed lol.
People going to believe what they believe, I don’t see how you can see one thing is invalid from another, cause everything in theory can be “debunked”

You think that pedo shyt isn’t worthy, well some people don’t think Russia being a mob state isn’t a worthy conspiracy