BREAKING: NJPW officially announces US subsidiary, named New Japan Pro-Wrestling of America.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I'm not one to bash another brothers dreams unless you truly fukking suck. You did a good job and connected well with the audience. Keep at it. I see success in your future.

Nah I suck now, but last year I was on fire, killing every show for like a year. I think the lack of breaks and actual paying gigs demotivated me and it shows. I'm usually loud and abbarasive but in the video my demaner is calm and slow. :unimpressed:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Nah I suck now, but last year I was on fire, killing every show for like a year. I think the lack of breaks and actual paying gigs demotivated me and it shows. I'm usually loud and abbarasive but in the video my demaner is calm and slow. :unimpressed:
Did you watch that Netflix series, "riding in cars" with Jerry Seinfeld? Specifically the episode with Eddie Murphy or Chris Rock? Not everyone knocks it out the park on their first try. The key is consistency. You'll eventually find your comfort zone after you become immune to the negativity then find what works.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
It's not a different roster, they're just setting up a business infrastructure in America. Probably to avoid things like not knowing an ambulance has to be present to start a show in NYC.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
right before Trips got a chance to announce NXT Japan :russ:

you know dude gonna hear this news and be like

tenor.gif
giphy.gif

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Did you watch that Netflix series, "riding in cars" with Jerry Seinfeld? Specifically the episode with Eddie Murphy or Chris Rock? Not everyone knocks it out the park on their first try. The key is consistency. You'll eventually find your comfort zone after you become immune to the negativity then find what works.

Exactly. Reminds me of the show "The Wonderful Mrs Maisel". The main character was on fire with her first couple of shows, only to get shytted on the next show. She couldn't believe it and her manager basically schooled her on the grim reality of not hitting all the time. Bottom line, you win some, you lose some but don't give up on your gift.