BREAKING: Possible Active Shooter At Youtube Corporate Offices In San Bruno, CA

Superstar
Daps
two months ago she made a video on whether or not she was trans.

tumblr_inline_p6nvcc6NE71vcshb2_500.png

if u can find the video backed up somewhere :ld:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It bought a pistol at the store. I don't think migrants can do that. Stop calling that MAN a she, it's disrespectful to REAL women.
If a tranny wants to be called woman that doesn't bother me. Doesn't affect my life in the slightest. Let them do them.
The only people it bothers are those sus nikkas who think they might get "tricked" :russ: into fukking one.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
If a tranny wants to be called woman that doesn't bother me. Doesn't affect my life in the slightest. Let them do them.
The only people it bothers are those sus nikkas who think they might get "tricked" :russ: into fukking one.
His mama named him Clay, I'mma call him Clay
:yeshrug:
It's not a bother, it's simply stating reality.
You also must be young with that narrative, I've heard it all before: If you dislike gay shyt, you must be gay.
If you are disgusted by trannies, you must be a tranny lover.
:mjlol: This only applies to obsessed nikkas. It's a deviant behavior, not meant to be normalized.
BTW: If a nikka don't secretly like boiled eggs, tuna, the state of oklahoma, or a conceptual "mystikal ft. young thug acapellas" album. It just means you find it distasteful.
Do you dislike rape? Murder? Crass public behavior?
If so, are you secretly interested in these things?
No, you're not. So how does this automatically apply to one thing and one thing only?
Ask yourself and refrain from thinking about weirdo whites and their conservative nonsense.

Daps
Reppin
read the buzzfeed article... low key them black twitter feminists are just as crazy as this bish​
:mjlol:

Nah the crazy cat is out of the bag and on that group of womens' laps...They're feeling like wonder woman with a thor hammer right now...FOR NOW.
:mjgrin:
Gentlemen, don't worry yourselves with this group. They will be dismantled soon enough.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
His mama named him Clay, I'mma call him Clay
:yeshrug:
It's not a bother, it's simply stating reality.
Like i said, what difference does it make to me if his momma called him Clay or Muhammad? If his momma called some super long ass 18 syllable name that i had no patience to pronounce, that logic would immediately be thrown out. You don't care about his momma or she calls people, and i don't care what a tranny chooses to call themselves. If you girl called you a lil dikk nikka every time ya'll talked would call her a bytch or just stating reality?

Daps
Reppin
Like i said, what difference does it make to me if his momma called him Clay or Muhammad? If his momma called some super long ass 18 syllable name that i had no patience to pronounce, that logic would immediately be thrown out. You don't care about his momma or she calls people, and i don't care what a tranny chooses to call themselves. If you girl called you a lil dikk nikka every time ya'll talked would call her a bytch or just stating reality?
You don't get the reference, do you?

:martin:Suburb nikka:dame:Not Harlem Approved Material.
:mjgrin: let's get it.

You're also thinking about another man's dikk trying to insult him like a whiteboy, and I can tell you grew up around white folks wearing that 2XL Correctional Center Special button up...and Bryant Gumble SUPERCUTS hairline. You uploaded a goddamn polaroid of a handicapped panamanian boy for your internet avatar, lil cuhh cuhh. That is a man like Rachel Dolezal is a white woman.
I can't decide to be Rolls Royce Corniche tomorrow, nikka...I'm a black man and that's what I'll be until I die. Now tell YOUR bytch to lend you $15 for a shape up.