BREAKING: Rap Star Saucy Santana, 2 Others Shot After Leaving Miami-Dade County Strip Club!!!!

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps

MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, Fla. – Celebrity rap artist Saucy Santana was one of three people who were fired upon by an unknown driver early Wednesday morning.
Santana could be seen visibly shaken up at the scene, wearing what appeared to be a black sports bra, red tights and the his signature trim beard and long eyelashes.
"These people trying to kill me," a distraught Santana said. Santana, whose legal name is Justin Harris, and two friends had just left The Office, a strip club located a short distance away on Miami Gardens Drive.

Santana was shot in the arm. Paramedics had to step in and calm Santana down in order to treat a gunshot wound.
Santana’s mother believes the rapper was targeted. “A lot of times in the entertainment world, you know, people envy someone that’s trying to come up to make an honest living,” Teresa Harris told Local 10 News. The Florida Highway Patrol is investigating the shooting.“These guys really need to be taken off the street,” Harris said.

Source: Celebrity rapper Saucy Santana shot in arm after leaving Miami-Dade strip club

Why hasn't this been posted yet?! Saucy Santana is one of my favs, so I wanted to bring attention to what I am sure was a very traumatic experience for him. It sounds like he is going to be okay. Man, these streets ain't playin'. Be safe, Coli Peeps!!!

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
This is old but :pachaha:
Get shot looking like Vito, grehs :dame:

sopranos-vito.gif