Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This face right here, tells u that this is a cac you can’t tell him shyt…

The type of motherfukker who nasa or the navy would say u need to have this type of material and u need to evaluate this and that and he goes:stopitslime::childplease: please!!! I’m going to the scrap yard get some material and get a couple of bolts and screws from Home Depot do a small test run around Seattle and I’m good to go..

And that’s what he did… cheap ass billionaire

00Rush-obit1-hqvc-articleLarge.jpg

Not only that but that’s the type to go off about how regulation is killing business and we need someone in Washington to push for de-regulation everywhere.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They are lying about what happened to the submarine.

An egomaniac cut corners going somewhere humans have not adapted to evolve in. Everything is not a conspiracy.

When folks are ignorant about something, it has to be a conspiracy. Not calling you out breh, but I See a lot of times where folks are ignorant on a subject, instead of asking for understanding, they don’t want to seem dumb, so they say things are conspiracies.

The ocean did what the ocean does..humans just had to go test their luck. It’s a reason the ocean isn’t as explored as space. Conditions down there don’t support human activity & instead of following regulations that are in place for a reason, this dumbass does a “hold my beer” moment & won the Darwin Award.

Last edited:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EXCLUSIVE: Tyc00n who turned down tickets for him and HIS son on doomed Titanic sub reveals texts from company boss trying to flog him last-minute cut-price seats for $100,000 off and telling him 'it was safer than crossing the street'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ic-sub-Pakistani-businessman-teenage-son.html

concise

Veteran
Daps

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’ve worked on film and tv sets, and heard he is a nightmare to work with on set. If someone’s phone goes off, he fires the person immediately, and staples their phone above the door under the exit sign.

:francis:

These film crews and movie workers be getting treated. Always a story of some dikkhead ass celebrity disrespecting the fukk out of them. Boy ain’t no way. I guess they like it though

Daps
These film crews and movie workers be getting treated. Always a story of some dikkhead ass celebrity disrespecting the fukk out of them. Boy ain’t no way. I guess they like it though
Honestly, work is day to day, and you don’t know when you’re going to work again. So if you start work on a production, you want to stay the entire time. In between projects, you collect unemployment. There are Hollywood directors collecting unemployment.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Saw a good quote. Supposedly from the aviation industry:

Regulations are written in blood.

The government isn't just riding your ass to ride your ass. The rules are most likely lessons learned after a similar dumbass made this mistake before. :yeshrug:
It’s definitely the truth. I work in ATC. You always get people in training who come in and think they’re “smarter” than the regulations. I just laugh at them because they always end up looking like idiots in the end.