Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Couple of notes
  • So CNN is says 70-96 hours is the max oxygen So they probably dead soon
  • Why the fukk dont they just chain up this thing with the boat that has to stay above it anyway to guide it
  • fukk this CEO
  • Some a$$hole will create a similar sub to explore this thing eventually
  • shyt like this needs regulation regardless if people sign a waiver
  • Logitech controller brah
  • CEO probably wants to go out like this anyway but fool is bringing people with him to his death
  • Somehow this company and CEO will have a cult following
  • USA is probably getting a shot in testing out new tech to find this thing
Crazy thing is, apparently this isn’t the first company to offer the service! I think they said a Russian company and a French company did the same thing for less! Like they charged $100k and $80k VS this guy’s $250k

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You're putting more faith in the average than you should breh when it comes to these type of topics. A lot of people don't care to learn knowledge unless it's beneficial to them and this topic isn't really one of those things if we're being honest.

Bruh just stop. The average person 100% knows it needs to be cold to have ice.

You didn’t use common sense before you opened your mouth, just own it and move on.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You’re assuming that the average knows where the Indian Ocean is. You’re proving my point without even realizing it.

Bruh just stop.

A five year old would guess the Indian Ocean is near India.

In case you didn’t know this let me tell you, Lake Michigan is near Michigan. :pachaha:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re assuming that the average knows where the Indian Ocean is. You’re proving my point without even realizing it.

Let us not forget that just a few years ago you had a poll out here where some people actually thought that Judge Judy was as a Supreme Court Justice and it was actual college graduates who thought so.
Why would a ship full of cacs be going to INDIA!!!:dahell:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Bruh just stop.

In case you didn’t know this let me tell you, Lake Michigan is near Michigan. :pachaha:
Just a few years ago you had a poll out here where some people actually thought that Judge Judy was as a Supreme Court Justice and it was actual college graduates who thought so.

I’m well aware of those locations, so you don’t have to inform me about them.

Daps
Bruh just stop.

Dude is pivoting to the average person “knowing where the Indian Ocean” is when the original comment we’re laughing at is the other dude specifically saying he thought the Titanic sank near India. He’s trying sooooo hard to be right, but just making himself look more and more foolish with each post. :laff:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Just a few years ago you had a poll out here where some people actually thought that Judge Judy was as a Supreme Court Justice and it was actual college graduates who thought so.

I’m well aware of those locations, so you don’t have to inform me about them.

Bruh we have had people say stupid shyt here all the time. Like when a nikka tried to argue up and down that a snake was not an animal. The thing to do is to educate them and laugh, not try and draw a baseline to what the average person knows.

Last edited:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Even if they are found what’s the plan for extraction?

They have machines at the ready that can lift it out of the water at those depths? Do they have machines at the ready that can attach some kind of ballast? I mean…what’s the plan?
This is just to add content for the 3-part netflix documentary dropping January 2024 :ohlawd:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh we have had people say stupid shyt here all the time. Like when a nikka tried to argue up and down that a snake was not an animal. The thing to do is to educate them and laugh not try and draw a baseline to what the average person knows.
dying-laughing.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They got down to the bottom and the pilot was like

Damn

"Forgot to charge the controller"

Passengers
"Switch to manual controls you damn schmuck"

Pilot
"Ehhhh, yea about that ........
😵‍💫
🥴
"

Passengers
"When we get back we're going to sue your company into the ground"

"Your company is so done when. We get back"

Pilot like

😵‍💫
🥴
"

Passengers

"Turn on the GPS you stupid b*stard do you know who my family is. They're coming to get us"😡🤬

Pilot
😵‍💫
🥴
"

Last edited: