BREAKING: Terminator star to drop out?

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
haven't heard from him since and I had no idea it was cindarella:yeshrug:
No, Cinderella did well, but I see the point you're trying to make. Even though he was the prince, I wouldn't say he was an attraction or draw of the movie. The prince in Cinderella is an important role but its a lot like the prince in Sleeping Beauty, a vehicle for the fulfillment of the heroine's fantasy more than a fleshed out character. Anyway, I think his next film is with Idris and its an action movie I believe? That would be a starring role as opposed to Prince Charming so I guess we'll see how that does.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
The cast were together hyping up that it would be a trilogy. Looks like she used my man arnie fo bigger fame and dropped em.

Rights go back to cameron soon? He needs to do a future movie where arnold is a soldier and by the end they use him as the basis of their terminator designs. But we need a cameroj future flick that will be the real t3. Cmon jimbo

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
After GoT is over I'll be surprised if this chick doesn't disappear :manny:

Also I just want a REAL future war movie.. no more time travel shyt.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
She was supposed to be in 50 shades? ? Shieeeeeetttt I woulda watched it if it was her
Emilia Clarke has revealed that she turned down the role of Anastasia Steele in Fifty Shades Of Grey because she didn’t want to be recognized for constantly doing nudity. Throughout the opening seasons of Game Of Thrones Emilia Clarke regularly went buff, and she’s now explained that she doesn’t plan on doing so for a role in the near future.

During her chat with The Hollywood Reporter, Emilia Clarke revealed that she was approached to take the leading role in Fifty Shades Of Grey ahead of Dakota Johnson. However, she ultimately decided to turn the project down. And even though the adaptation has gone on to gross over $550 million at the box office, Clake insists that she has, "No regrets."

The actress admitted that she had two meetings with director Sam Taylor-Johnson about starring in Fifty Shades Of Grey, but even though she was curious about the project and how it could impact her career, she was unable to get over the nudity facet of the part - which eventually led to her turning it down. Clarke explained:

:mjcry: