BREAKING: TI in Atlanta speeding like he lost his mind, trooper that pulls him over is obviously a fan cause...

Daps
Video down breh..

Man Tip lawyers got on that QUICK :whoo:

Well since it's down ill explain what happened, it was a 30 minute video and I was only halfway through it. It's a trooper dash cam and he's on an Atlanta freeway (not sure which one cause I've never been there) and Tip come speeding past him, almost hits another car while trying to take an exit. Trooper immediately gets behind him, Tip pulls over and the trooper walks up to the window and you can tell he's shocked that it's TI. Asks him to get out the car, asks why he doesn't have any tags, Tip says he just bought the vehicle today. Trooper asks if he's been drinking, he says no, trooper tells him his eyes is bloodshot and asks how long it's been since he had a drink. TI says he doesn't know meaning that's how long its been but the trooper thinks its him saying he had a drink today but he doesn't remember. Asks if he wants to do the tests, tip says he ain't doing the tests. Trooper is using kid gloves on him, tells him that he was driving like a crazy person, could have killed himself, killed somebody else and he almost hit another driver. Tip tells him the reason why he was speeding is cause he was arguing with his girl. Trooper starts asking if everything is okay between them (he playing it cool but you can tell that he a little excited that he pulled Tip over). Tip tells him that yeah, you know how it is when you arguing with your girl and she making a big thing out of nothing, says he was speeding so he could hurry up and get home and get away from her. Tells the trooper he can ask her and she'll confirm the argument. Tip gets his guys on the line who confirm the vehicle is brand new and he won't have his plate or insurance papers until Monday.

That's when I paused it to make this thread. :yeshrug:

Video was put up 6 hours ago, got over 250k views before the lawyers got it pulled.

Daps
I had the video paused while I was making this thread and it's giving me an error since its been pulled down but I'm able to press play and it plays a few seconds at a time and then stops. I'm gonna keep doing this and see if I can get through the entire video.

Stuff like this reinforces why I need to get rich. Trooper got his nice friendly voice on and everything. :francis: just called him "brotha" while he looking for the vin number

:mjlol:

Daps
Oh wait now the Trooper telling him he smell alcohol on his breath.

Tip just hit the :huhldup: and he's still denying that he had a drink.

Trooper is still being really friendly and he smiling hard. Trooper coming off like a groupie. :mjlol:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:camby: More neck rolling, sistah girl salon talk, TIP is TIP. shyt is a nothing burger.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Cause I ain't never had a trooper talk this nice to me :gucci:

Tip could have killed somebody :mjtf:

And he arguing with his girl? Not his wife?

Or does he call Tiny his girl?

Southern brehs can be married for years, but if he from a certain background

He gone say his ol lady or his girl regardless

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seems like he was trying not to arrest him and also trying not to let a drunk person continue driving drunk

Sometimes you can’t be nice tho. Either take the sobriety test or get in the back of the car

Man driving around with no paper tags and no insurance?

Last edited:

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
It ain’t nothing you can do with him
full