Breaking: Trump "I never said Mexico was going to pay for the wall"

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
:ufdup:Listen, little man, I know at this point you're now resorting to just trying to get the last word in, but this has gotten beyond sad at this point. I already said in the post quoted by yourself that you should look toward some of the other policies you already posted. That's as far as I'll play along with your deflections. Now take your L and get on with whatever pathetic life you have.
...and this is the reason why the Dems were able to flipflop on border security and Trump is able to juelz because these party apologist are only concerned with getting their candidates votes, damn the rest of us

-while using it in everyday life, the science of a wall's ability to hinder human motion is questionable and ineffective but you still don't know of nothing to replace it with
-I mention the various factors to address illegal immigration, including building a wall, you ignore the other factors to question a wall effectiveness.....now that you've been exposed as to not having anything as effective to replace a wall, now you talmbowt the other factors

This is all a game for you selfish dumbazzz

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fear that Trump might successfully blame this whole fiasco on the Dems.

"You guys aren't getting paid because the Dems care more about illegal immigrants than you"

But didn't the Dems try to push a Bill that would get them paid?