BREAKING: TRUMP IS FINISHED! SONDLAND IS SNITCHING!!!

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In those earlier posts you have in here it implies that Trump being impeached is dependent on Black people not supporting him. That's not how it works.

Nah I'm just saying trump fate is based on him giving black ppl reparations and tangibles. He go either give us tangibles and reparations or he go lose in 2020 big time. Or he's gonna be impeached and removed. Fck trump lock his ass up

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Nah I'm just saying trump fate is based on him giving black ppl reparations and tangibles. He go either give us tangibles and reparations or he go lose in 2020 big time. Or he's gonna be impeached and removed. Fck trump lock his ass up

Trump will be alright without Black support, trust me. He won before without it and if he loses in 2020 it damn sure not gonna be because of a lack of Black support. If he loses it's because more people saw how much of a crooked, disingenuous blowhard he is.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump will be alright without Black support, trust me. He won before without it and if he loses in 2020 it damn sure not gonna be because of a lack of Black support. If he loses it's because more people saw how much of a crooked, disingenuous blowhard he is.

Dude what I'm saying is TRUMP IS GOING TO LOSE 2020 OR HE'S GOING TO BE IMPEACHED AND REMOVED UNLESS HE GAVE BLACK PEOPLE REPARATIONS AND TANGIBLES. AND TURN ON SHT ON ALL WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND RACISTS.

Those are his only choices. I don't care about no vote or nothing else. I'm telling you what's going to happen regardless of anything else. That's his fate. That's his options. It's a win win for black people. So fck trump and any low key trump supporters who don't want it to go the way I just said it's going to go. That's the end of it

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Dude what I'm saying is TRUMP IS GOING TO LOSE 2020 OR HE'S GOING TO BE IMPEACHED AND REMOVED UNLESS HE GAVE BLACK PEOPLE REPARATIONS AND TANGIBLES. AND TURN ON SHT ON ALL WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND RACISTS.

And what I'm saying isTrump is not going to be elected out of office or impeached because of lack of Black support.

- If he gets impeached out of office (which is highly doubtful with a Republican led Senate) it's because of his crooked interactions with Ukraine leadership. Blacks have nothing to do with that.

- If he doesn't get reelected it's because more of the American people understand how much of a dirtbag he is. Blacks have very little to do with it. Blacks didn't support his ass in '16 and they not going to in '20. Black Americans aren't getting reparations anytime soon and definitely not getting it from Trump. If anything, Trump would get voted out in 20 if he was running around telling people he's giving Blacks reparations :pachaha:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And what I'm saying isTrump is not going to be elected out of office or impeached because of lack of Black support.

- If he gets impeached out of office (which is highly doubtful with a Republican led Senate) it's because of his crooked interactions with Ukraine leadership. Blacks have nothing to do with that.

- If he doesn't get reelected it's because more of the American people understand how much of a dirtbag he is. Blacks have very little to do with it. Blacks didn't support his ass in '16 and they not going to in '20. Black Americans aren't getting reparations anytime soon and definitely not getting it from Trump. If anything, Trump would get voted out in 20 if he was running around telling people he's giving Blacks reparations :pachaha:

I don't know what you're not understanding. Everything you're saying is irrelevant. Trump is either go give black people reperations and tangibles or he will lose 2020 or he be impeached and removed. If you say he's not go give us reparations or tangibles then that's cool. That just means his fat ass is gonna lose in 2020 or his gonna get impeached and removed.

The Republicans are gonna turn against him. White people are gonna turn against him. Nobody is gonna vote for him. Even the white supremacists done finally woke up and realized that that fat piece of shyt have been using them, lying to them, pandering to them, and have never did shyt for them. EVER. Not a damn thing.

They're done with the bullsht non tangible symbolic victories. They're tired of being pawns and dumbasses. They know Trump don't give a fck about them and never have or will.They also know that he would save a rich black person's life before he would save a poor white person's life.

Even they are willing to help black people sabotage his fat ass and make his fat ass get impeached and removed or lose the 2020 election big time:russ: