BREAKING: Trump now officially moves to end DACA, wants congress to replace the policy March 2018

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The fact I don't attest to these "Know it all" nikkas says alot more about my beliefs then nikkas like you who sit and the suck the dikk of any wanna be nikka who opens they mouth on black issues. fukk Claude, Nasheed, Boyd, Umar and the rest of these so called black spokesman. THEY AINT DOING shyt FOR US but making money off our black skin by giving lectures. And you lost ass nikkas gobble the shyt up cause you don't have the spine to stand up on your own.........:camby:
standing on my own, means defending my interests.

Illegals gotta go.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
@GPBear :ufdup:

190px-Mexican_passport.jpg
You're just like the little racist a$$hole at my brother's school who would post stupid shyt on social media like "If 1/8th of you is Mexican, 1/8th of you is getting deported"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're just like the little racist a$$hole at my brother's school who would post stupid shyt on social media like "If 1/8th of you is Mexican, 1/8th of you is getting deported"
Not sure what this has to do with citizenship or a green card or other legal documentation.

I have no problem with legal immigrants. I'm a first generation one myself.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Why'd you edit out my shyt?

You asked me Q: Why should any man, woman, or child, be exempt from the law?
I answered, A: Because the law is corrupt.

I provided evidence that the law is discriminatory toward non-whites. And that's your flippant attitude/response.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Not sure what this has to do with citizenship or a green card or other legal documentation.

I have no problem with legal immigrants. I'm a first generation one myself.
The fukk are you talking about, hombre?

You mentioned me in a post with a Mexican passport.

The implication being, you were saying I should be deported to mexico.
I was equating you to the racist moron at my brother's highschool who also says people should be deported to mexico.

You both think it's funny to tell people they should be deported. It's fukking stupid, juvenile, and I'm done with you.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
You don't care about black labor. Thats fine.

As long as I know.

I care about the long run as I understand that nothing we do now is going to affect change. You worried about how they affect you. Its you that doesn't care about the future of our people. If you did there is no way in hell you would be sitting here supporting logic that promotes more of the same. Like none breh.

But you go ahead and get your sucker punches in while you hiding ya hand on the internet. Just know you look like a sucker ass nikka out here........

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Why'd you edit out my shyt?

You asked me Q: Why should any man, woman, or child, be exempt from the law?
I answered, A: Because the law is corrupt.

I provided evidence that the law is discriminatory toward non-whites. And that's your flippant attitude/response.

Nah, you made no sense, you're making up imaginary rules and you're making excuses for immigrants breaking the law. You're an out of touch Mexican that's doing nothin but rambling

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The fukk are you talking about, hombre?

You mentioned me in a post with a Mexican passport.

The implication being, you were saying I should be deported to mexico.
I was equating you to the racist moron at my brother's highschool who also says people should be deported to mexico.

You both think it's funny to tell people they should be deported. It's fukking stupid, juvenile, and I'm done with you.
Get papers, then come over.

Whats so hard about that?

Look, I already said it was a fukked up situation, but difficult decisions are hard to do.

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/26224056/
Am I happy they're kicking out illegal kids?

No, it sucks, but what it shows is a consistent punting of responsibility by the government for THIRTY years to address this real problem.

Black communities have been SCREAMING at the top of their lungs about this problem and nothing was done about it

Personally, I don't like how Trump does business because he's brash, arrogant, reckless, and dangerous. His rhetoric does not encourage respect or tact.

However, this is what happens when you don't take shyt seriously.

Black leadership sold us short on immigration of illegals. The NAACP, the CBC, etc.

You can barely find more than a handful of black leaders who will challenge the mainstream on illegal immigrants.

Well this is what happens when you fail to take shyt seriously.

I feel for these illegals, but the economic impact they've had SPECIFICALLY on black people should no longer go unaddressed.

I warned you all on this, infamously, FOR YEARS.

Let. the. chips. fall.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I care about the long run as I understand that nothing we do now is going to affect change. You worried about how they affect you. Its you that doesn't care about the future of our people. If you did there is no way in hell you would be sitting here supporting logic that promotes more of the same. Like none breh.

But you go ahead and get your sucker punches in while you hiding ya hand on the internet. Just know you look like a sucker ass nikka out here........
The long run? You mean the last 30 years of illegals undermining black labor?

You sackless b*stard

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
The long run? You mean the last 30 years of illegals undermining black labor?

You sackless b*stard

undermining black labor? You worried about fukking labor positions........when we have moved on to corporate positions making more money with less aggravation. You dimwitted fukk. You been boo hooing about fast food jobs. Like nikka is that the only job you qualify for is that why you crying, cause you broke? You're old ass in here scared of change mad at a group of people you probably have no interaction with. Made at people getting positions YOU DON"T EVEN QUALIFY FOR over you.....

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Get papers, then come over.

Whats so hard about that?

Look, I already said it was a fukked up situation, but difficult decisions are hard to do.

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/26224056/
You're stupid. And don't know anything about history.

American presidents have been fukking with immigrants since the first presidencies. John Adams made it extremely difficult to become a citizen, because immigrants didn't tend to vote for his party. So he made the discriminatory Aliens & Seditions Act. Thomas Jefferson had to undo 3/4 of his policies, and the 1 he didn't was later used by FDR as justification for the internment of japanese-americans in WWII.

I would tell you more about what this means and its relation to today's situation, but you're the same guy who told me to "Spare me the history lesson" when I tried to tell you these aren't like immigrants from Sweden. These people are fleeing from warzones we created. They're refugees. The process of legal citizenship takes years. It's like suggesting Iraqi or Syrian refugees just stay in their warzones, getting shot by problems we created. Then when they try to escape, you tell them to go through some Kafka-eqsue bureaucracy to escape the warzones we created.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're stupid. And don't know anything about history.

American presidents have been fukking with immigrants since the first presidencies. John Adams made it extremely difficult to become a citizen, because immigrants didn't tend to vote for his party. So he made the discriminatory Aliens & Seditions Act. Thomas Jefferson had to undo 3/4 of his policies, and the 1 he didn't was later used by FDR as justification for the internment of japanese-americans in WWII.

I would tell you more about what this means and its relation to today's situation, but you're the same guy who told me to "Spare me the history lesson" when I tried to tell you these aren't like immigrants from Sweden. These people are fleeing from warzones we created. They're refugees. The process of legal citizenship takes years. It's like suggesting Iraqi or Syrian refugees just stay in their warzones, getting shot by problems we created. Then when they try to escape, you tell them to go through some Kafka-eqsue bureaucracy to escape the warzones we created.
EVERYONE HAS A fukkIN STORY.

WHAT.

ABOUT.

BLACK

PEOPLE?

OH...and you're wrong. REFUGEES ARE GRANTED OFFICIAL LEGAL STATUS. OFFICIAL REFUGEES ARE DOCUMENTED Immigrants.