BREAKING: Warrant issued for Boogie Cousins’ arrest

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
It's deeper than that. That's his son. People make statements or out of character statements when it comes to your children.
Not only that - emotions were already high bc he was in the process of getting married, along with her trying to manipulate a reaction from him bc for any parent, feelings for our kids are the weak spot.
She was being selfish - that's nothing but pure frustration coming out of him. That man was pleading with her and she took that as an opportunity to have control over him due to her own rage.
Trust - as a woman, I know that she felt some type of way over his marriage and that was the final break from being apart of his life, she wanted that spot. As a high profile player, with money - what he should have done is hired a lawyer prior to this, to draft up a parenting plan, a mediator or filed an emergency petition with the court for amended visitation/ special circumstances to avoid the confrontation prior to all this bc she seems the type to put her wants over her son's needs. But then, who knows, they could have child custody/visitation documentation and she didn't care bc this was her end game. He probably wasn't thinking about going to court before his wedding.

Too bad this element is going to be completely overlooked...as always

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did I miss a lot of the Coli normalizing violent threats toward a woman?

Bu bu but this happens all the time “in the hood”

:camby:
i've been in relationships with women whose ex's have called up drunk talking that rah rah. i usually cussed them out and that was the end of it.

maybe i've just messed with women who got psycho ex boyfriends or something, either way it's not like this shyt doesn't happen a lot.

there's a lot of weak dudes out there with fragile egos.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
His babymoms garbage for this shyt. I don't even care of she is a thotty or whatever atleast be respectful and understanding that shyt ain't work out for us don't mean you gotta ruin my happiness and life :francis:
To threaten putting a bullet in her head? In what world is threatening to kill your baby mama part if being a good father? :DolphTF:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
To threaten putting a bullet in her head? In what world is threatening to kill your baby mama part if being a good father? :DolphTF:
Don't get it twisted he was outta line for that. But I (could be wrong I'm just saying) think he didn't mean that forreal and that it was more so a poor choice of words in the heat of the moment. Especially when you want your kid at your wedding and your Babymoms on some "Nah dikkhead I gonna let them there :umad:"

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen firsthand how some women can and will push a man's buttons.

Not to mention breh going through so much other shyt .

For a dude going through another injury effecting his ability to do his job and having to deal with a baby mother not cooperating , what he said was pretty tame.
If you fukk with thots then you got to have that mindset.
A reasonable woman woulda said yes. But he picked one and to be fair he prob fukked ole girl ova.
She also taped him which shows he too emotional.
Breh needs to grow up.