Breaking: websites are reporting Blac Chyna may have hit the Lotto

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Understandable why he want to wife her, she's probably been more of a positive influence on his life in these few months than his whole damn family combined throughout his whole life.
She's not playing with his ass this fool be working out everyday and eating right .

I kinda like she lets him have little treats like a puppy :pachaha:

Nahh seriously she got him on a serious work out .

I know this family is something else but man rob does look happy I'm not gonna lie .

Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch ass Rob wifed up the first woman who brought him out of the carbohydrate cave he was living in
:laff:

nikka shot his load all up in Tyga's bytch

This family stay wit da fukkery
I don't understand how she helped him lose weight?

You rich, you got nutritionists, drugs and trainers. How does p*ssy make you lose weight(besides AIDS)

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand how she helped him lose weight?

You rich, you got nutritionists, drugs and trainers. How does p*ssy make you lose weight(besides AIDS)
Anyone can lose weight, sometime it takes someone motivating or pushing you to get you to do it. It could be a trainer, a spouse, hell a family member. You should know this.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone can lose weight, sometime it takes someone motivating or pushing you to get you to do it. It could be a trainer, a spouse, hell a family member. You should know this.
Maybe so. I still think this is all for tv.

He Starts fukking a ratchet hoe who's baby daddy is fukking his little sister and all of a sudden hes rapidly losing weight and she's pregnant? Nah man.

This weight loss shyt is a story line. And ma dukes is behind that shyt. It ain't no "I'm so in love and she is my motivation" shyt

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Maybe so. I still think this is all for tv.

He Starts fukking a ratchet hoe who's baby daddy is fukking his little sister and all of a sudden hes rapidly losing weight and she's pregnant? Nah man.

This weight loss shyt is a story line. And ma dukes is behind that shyt. It ain't no "I'm so in love and she is my motivation" shyt
Maybe, I wouldn't watch the shyt anyway so I don't give a fukk. :manny: Neither should you

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Does Rob have money?
Why is getting pregnant by the black sheep a W?