Breaking: Why Did Pres. Obama Meet With Rappers To Discuss Criminal Justice Reform?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Rappers have influence and have some experience with prison or know people in prison.

Obama is another man of influence trying to reverse the damages done by white men before him

Whats the issue?

:what: OK and?!
there's nikkas that's ACTUALLY BEEN THERE , and dont rap about killing, drugs, etc

was they there? :martin:

so you see nothing wrong with Pusha T and Rick Ross trying to tell youth to "change their life" ?

if so, youre one of those "Obama is king" ass c00ns

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Think rappers influence people decisions more than institutional racism brehs.
Its cool I guess that Obama did this, but I think it feeds into the narrative that rap is to blame for the ills of the hood. When it's way more complicated then that

I know, in some cases, for sure they do. Only a suburb ass nikka would say different
most Barbies or dope pushers dont give a fukk about institutional racism breh

stop tryna cop mfs out

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
yea, she really does:francis:

nicki-minaj-twerking-video-3.gif

rs_500x282-140820104505-insta.gif

tumblr_nicfxzRqNC1u3wz3po1_250.gif

Don't know if you're trying to be sarcastic with that sh!t but yes, SHE DOES. There's no other female rapper out today who is more influential on young Black girls, than her.

And so if you can drag her ass to the white house and get her to use that influence in a positive manner instead of in the manner that your gifs suggest, then that's a HUGE win.

It's common sense. Someone else said it's chess, not checkers. I don't agree. The concept is so simple and such common sense it doesn't even need to be compared to chess.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
How about Obama actually meet with members of the black community. Not fukking court jesters.. :snoop:

Because the youth aren't influenced by "members of the Black community", they're influenced by these exact court jesters you speak of.

How can you crab in the barrel, negative ass, dumb muhfukkas in here NOT see the value in potentially turning the most influential people in our community into GOOD influence?

FOH :camby:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I know, in some cases, for sure they do. Only a suburb ass nikka would say different
most Barbies or dope pushers dont give a fukk about institutional racism breh

stop tryna cop mfs out

Outside of fashion, the streets influence the content of rap...not the other way around :what:
Rappers only rap about shyt that's already going on in the hood, they glorify shyt that's already going on. And people are selling drugs BECAUSE of institutional racism. So rappers are glorifying shyt that's directly caused by the racist conditions of the environments they grew up in. What the fukk are you talking about if you disagree with that? :what::snoop::martin:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Don't know if you're trying to be sarcastic with that sh!t but yes, SHE DOES. There's no other female rapper out today who is more influential on young Black girls, than her.

And so if you can drag her ass to the white house and get her to use that influence in a positive manner instead of in the manner that your gifs suggest, then that's a HUGE win.

It's common sense. Someone else said it's chess, not checkers. I don't agree. The concept is so simple and such common sense it doesn't even need to be compared to chess.

nikka , are yall serious?

Did yall ever think that IT WONT WORK . I dont give a fukk if she turned into a NUN

Anaconda still got damn near a BILLION views

Her negative influence outweighs her positive influence

:comeon: yall sound real childish all of a sudden