Breh buys his wife a washer/dryer as early present…bitter women online are upset

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yeah but I couldn't be with a women like that and I understand the criticism. I guess since Im not from the sticks but a major city.
That’s kind of the point they are judging the gift of a couple without (from what I can tell) any context on the situation. It may not work for them but it wasn’t for them and there doesn’t seem to be any ill intent from him so it kind of make the criticism worthless. They should make sure their partner understands what type of gifts they want because apparently she has.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Women on Twitter: Men don't listen to Women
His Wife: Baby I would really like a new washer/dryer cause it would make things easier
Husband: Buys wife what she asked for.
Twitter: How dare you listen to your wife and give her what she asked for.

:gucci: the fukk wrong with these folks.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shiiiid. Those are peak adult gifts for homeowners. Especially like he said she asked for an upgrade. Me: thank you husband!
full

One minute husbands/men should provide. Then the next don’t provide things we need/I've asked for. :hula:

Mental fukking illness

Last edited:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
That’s kind of the point they are judging the gift of a couple without (from what I can tell) any context on the situation. It may not work for them but it wasn’t for them and there doesn’t seem to be any ill intent from him so it kind of make the criticism worthless. They should make sure their partner understands what type of gifts they want because apparently she has.
:ehh:
I see your point like you buy your girl some jewelry and she like thats not what I wanted.This ring cool but it still takes this washer to damn long to clean

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Shiiiid. Those are peak adult gifts for homeowners. Especially like he said she asked for it… thank you husband!

full

One minute husbands should provide. The next don’t do exactly what I asked you to do. :hula:

Mental fukking illness
I mean if she asked for it was she asking like a birthday present or just alerting him to the need for upgrade. Like if my girl told me this no way I consider it a gift to her.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I mean if she asked for it was she asking like a birthday present or just alerting him to the need for upgrade. Like if my girl told me this no way I consider it a gift to her.

For me, anything new coming into my house that I did not pay for is a gift. I get excited for Amazon packages, that I ordered LOL. If it's something for the house that I've requested, I'm saying thanks babe and appreciating him/us being able to afford it without hesitation! I don't understand the issue.

Now if he never buys her anything, yes I can see the shade but that's something we don't know. What we do know is a husband got his wife what she asked for. Hating on and looking at that as a negative speaks to the misery some people live in

Last edited:

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell some of y'all are real young and haven't been in a successful long relationship/marriage..

Between birthdays, Xmas, Valentines Day, Mother's Day and just living a good life..
There's only so much jewelry, purses, shoes,, spa, trips, giving money, etc..

Yes sometimes your spouse wants something as simple a dope washer/drawer or a lawnmower, new TV, newest air fryer, etc..