Breh can't accept the fact that Melli Monaco is dating Gilbert Arenas. Proceeds to try and dirty mack

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Dudes really fell for the act and thought they found that rare unicorn woman who only wants the nerd and is turning down industry guys and athletes left and right. As soon as Mellie had a chance at a former athlete she's gone with the wind.

That was always appareant to me that she was a sack chaser. She plays the down to earth role to get simp nikkas to support her. Dude in OP leared that the hard way and now he butt hurt.

I saw a few of her videos, I always felt she was just talking to get views but was low key groupie/thot. She never sold the character to me. I thought it was easy to see through.

I guess not.

true. I saw this a mile away. But she's smart in how she plays her cards. This is one of them. But she don't know Gil knows this game. But they may come to an understanding. Win Win
Women said these chicks were riding the wave for views and $ but we were hating on the “good women”. 🤷🏾‍♀️

I ain’t mad. Chick ran it up on multiple platforms and got a damn baller. Which is the the fukking reason you work so hard to make yourself so visible on SOCIAL MEDIA.

But fools fall for it and give ‘em $.

She knows what it is. She isn’t expecting marriage from Gilbert Arenas. He’s a big ass kid. But I’m certain she’s getting what she needs ($$$$).

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I was watching the 5150 show a few years ago and Corey said something that completely changed my view of these women in the mans spaces. "The game so fukked up now you got ain't shyt bytches talking shyt about other ain't shyt bytches"

And it made me realize all these women are the fukkin same. Melli Monaco, Six the Goddess, Crooked face Melonie. They just women with the same stats as the women they talk about and they found a lane marketing to LAME nikkas who think they are different. Melli Monaco and the Sprinkle Sprinkle lady live by the same philosphy but sell you nikkas a different story.
It’s common sense. No decent woman would be scantily clad on social media making content for men? Lol