Breh Coli Fathers, Uncles and Older Brehs... Y’all playing basketball with the youth?

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Today I took my kids to the park to play them in 21 for the first time. My oldest is damn near a teen now, so it’s time to learn streetball. They’ve both played YMCA ball before.

The scenery was

:blessed:

ShowImage

mountain_hawk_park.jpg

Mountains and lakes in the background. While I’m not exactly...

FrightenedPaleHornshark-small.gif

...but making them play real ball.

:ufdup:

Then in the background there’s a Caribbean fest setting up with Jerk Chicken on the grill, etc. and music playing.

:whew::ohlawd:

I just came home to shower and go back out.

But how many of my older brehs are passing on the game to the youth?

No time to be...

:flabbynsick:

School the kids brehs.

This other dad was out there after I was an hour in and his son teamed up with my girls and we ran 3 vs 2.

:wow:

Those golden moments.

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
That really is a beautiful basketball court with great scenery! My only baby is only two years old right now. I play with some of the younger guys at the basketball courts sometimes. I play like Denver, Colorado's own Chauncey Billups call me Chauncey Trillups!

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
That really is a beautiful basketball court with great scenery! My only baby is only two years old right now. I play with some of the younger guys at the basketball courts sometimes. I play like Denver, Colorado's own Chauncey Billups call me Chauncey Trillups!

Yeah. It’s my favorite park out here. There’s a hiking trail too. And when your baby is old enough, get him or her a mini hoop.

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
Can’t risk getting crossed and one of the youngins film it and I go viral :whoa:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Good job and nice pix
Im an old fighter so getting the youth back to using their fist before using a gun, is my mission. but anything us older brehs can do to help.,should be appreciated.
Real quick bball story tho.
i was taking a co-worker home from a long 12hr shift. (both of us in our 30s, hes a couple yrs younger tho)
He has a court in his development and we could see like 4 young dudes playing (like 15-17yr olds)
I said :myman:"lets show these young nikkaz how we use to do it, champ"
He goes :gucci: "nikka...
im tired"

I go:myman:

He goes:flabbynsick:

I go:myman:

He goes:russell:.... "damn man, :yeshrug: fukk it"

I go :myman:"myyy nikka"

We stroll our old ass bodies over there...dirty...work boots flopping around and shyt...
On some :flabbynsick: :flabbynsick: "we got next"

Young boys :childplease::pachaha: "cool"
I aint play ball in a hella long time, and my homie said he played football in his day... but he a pretty nikka, didnt expect much from him.
We check up... immediately my rust is showing... im playing D...smacking nikkaz in the face.. arms... im fukkin them up.
i went to the hole hard and ran the lil'est 1 out of all of them over :deadrose:, i think he hit his head on the pole... We stopped the game for a sec... i felt bad... but im thinking :what:"was this lil nikka tryna take a charge out here"
Anyway by this time some young teenage girls came by to watch them young boys play.... my co-worker started showing out and we won... lol
end of the game, hes hunched over coughing, wheezing and shyt like :flabbynsick: "im done....*cough cough*... i dont feel good. Im done"
I say :ufdup: "them other young boyz had next... we cant leave now"
He like :why:

Im like:francis:

He like:to: *cough cough*

Im like :youngsabo: "nikka dont worry, i got this... u just fall back"

He like :stopitslime: " *cough cough, wheez wheez* .......fukk it"

ME:myman: "myyy nikka" (my co-worker coulda have internal bleeding right now. i didnt give a fukk. this shyt was for pride.
The 2 young boys we playing now where like baby LeBrons... young boy had his shirt off for the young chix and was ripped.
And I felt kinda mad cause this nikka tried to post me lol
I get on my kobe shyt tho....keeping us in it...
but I start coughing and wheezing too.
But my co-worker came thru in the clutch with not 1...not 2... but 3 all net 2pt shots to end that muthafuka. (we couldnt move any more)
nikka when he hit that last shot tho, we jumped up and down like we just won nba finals. :blessed:

Felt like i heard the rocky song playing.
we out that bytch hugging and dapping lol
the young nikkaz gave a:obama:

we gave a :salute:.
Hurting for the next couple days cause our asses didnt stretch.

Last edited: