Breh drops of daughter to mother and is murdered by mothers new boyfriend in front of both of them

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Bro I agree with everything you're saying.

Yes, the mother chose poorly which led to this event. Cool, we're there, we agree.

But again... I'm in a thread...

Where we're talking about a brother being murdered.

And ALL the smoke is going to the woman instead of the motherfukker who DID THE SHOOTING!

dek48xowaayett0.jpg

It's some twilight zone shyt foreal.
We actually agree.

In a Recentered convo I def think there should be more smoke for the killer.

but this the Coli, and that ship has sailed :russ:

Daps
One man was murdered because another man decided to murder him. What conditions did the mother create that makes her responsible in your mind?
I get what you’re saying… but you don’t think a woman has an idea that a man is willing to commit a crime as heinous as murdering someone in front of you and/or your child? And if you knew that, wouldn’t you, as a reasonable and responsible parent want to keep that person as far away from your child as possible.

The only exception I could see here is if the ex-husband was a threat to the mother and child and the boyfriend was trying to protect them. Outside of that, you as a parent are responsible for who you bring around your child considering the child has no say so in the matter.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
This is what makes it hard for me to date women with kids. Not to blame her but dudes get jealous when other men are around and then have the ideology that they can get the woman back at any time. :hubie: I would date a girl with kids but damn, I'd almost rather the other dude to be nonexistent almost but that's not good for the kid and no guarantee that me and the mother would work out.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
If you say so.

I'm just sayin...

If I'm in the room with a murderer, and the woman he's dating, I'm not really gonna be focused on her.

:yeshrug:

I get not being concerned of the woman from a physicality perspective but birds of feather. I would be worried about both because she's likely to go along with whatever he's doing.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I'm not ignoring it at all, I've been here since page one. You and others are assuming he shared his criminal history with her and building a narrative around that assumption.

In my experience, people tend to avoid volunteering their criminal history unless it's necessary but maybe you guys have different experiences when it comes to that
:what: Are you a real person? Or do you exist only to say ridiculous things and “keep the conversation going”. nikka. He’s clearly the same scumbag he was when he caught that charge along with the others ALSO highlighted in this thread. He’s not a good person. That woman is a bird, and now a little girl has lost her father.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:what: Are you a real person? Or do you exist only to say ridiculous things and “keep the conversation going”. nikka. He’s clearly the same scumbag he was when he caught that charge along with the others ALSO highlighted in this thread. He’s not a good person. That woman is a bird, and now a little girl has lost her father.

Killer, you're here talking about a charge because you read about it in a news report about him murdering someone. You're making the assumption that the woman dating him knew of this attempted murder charge with nothing to support that assumption. He's not a good person, that we know for a fact, maybe the woman is a bird, I'll leave that to you and others to say with any certainty even if it's conjecture.