Breh gets chased by dogs and bodies two of them with a 2x4

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just curious: did she get out of the car, or just keep driving?

She pulled over and she got out of her car. I guess she wanted to see what she hit, but thankfully that punk ass dog was limping his stupid ass back into his yard when she got out because he would have tried to bite her if he would have seen her and then I would have had to kill that damn dog because that old lady did me a solid.

Daps
I just remember an asswhippin' I witnessed in the club similar to them hits.

I remember two brehs tried to rush this Lumbee cat I know. He grabbed a stool and slammed both of them to the floor with it. Pride wouldn't let them stay down the first time, but they did the on the second ones. That stool contacting flesh and boom had the metal in it humming with every strike.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dogs lower bodies stayed on earth but his upper bodies went to a travis scott concert :mjlol:

turned them motherfukkers into faint goats :mjlol:

goat-faint.gif
scare-goat.gif

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Honestly after my experience taking care of my nephew's pit, I don't understand what people see in those dogs. I thought the ill behavior was all because of my nephew but I fed that dog 3-4 times a day and got proper equipment and it still wasn't enough. They constantly try to get loose, I'd peak out the blinds and see it doing everything to get free and they got nothing but time and strength. I put so much shyt into trying to stop the dog from getting loose I was bewildered, what was even the point of keeping a pet that very much didn't want to be a pet and also was tragedy waiting to happen? I've got multiple elderly neighbors and little kids in the neighborhood I did not want to be responsible for a dog attack. I feel like there should be some property rule when it comes to owning bullies. Either you live in a somewhat secluded area and have a lot of land or you have a high ass fence that is partially buried in the ground because everyone else shouldn't be on the line of fire because you want play beastmaster instead of getting a normal dog and security system.

Last edited:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
It is sad, but the video encapsulates what we go through as black men.

The brother was running for his life. No one helped him. The sister recording was laughing. As soon as he started fighting back, concern hit home for her.

Society has conditioned people to find black suffering funny.

Post is too real :wow: