Breh is going viral for building a Patio

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Patio was already built, he just decorated it. Literally put down turf and carpet, moved furniture, hung lights and curtains. That's decorating, not building.
:sas2:
SY_Haterade_1024x1024.png

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Dope decorations… would want to do something like this on mines…

But he really didn’t “build” it. Still cool though

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Cool. Very curious why it’s trending though.
Probably bc he sounds like a complete lame. He sounds like that episode of Martin where Tommy was sprung on ol girl

You can do nice things for your girl without losing your integrity. ‘Anything for my princess’ 😒 Ngga that ain’t yo daughter

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Nah it’s just being specific with words. I hate that shyt too, and I’m noticing nggas who make headlines might really be dyslexic or sum. Either that or purposely putting a lil spice on the titles for clout. Dude literally said ‘decorated’ in the tweet there was no reason to ad lib and say ‘built’

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Nah it’s just being specific with words. I hate that shyt too, and I’m noticing nggas who make headlines might really be dyslexic or sum. Either that or purposely putting a lil spice on the titles for clout. Dude literally said ‘decorated’ in the tweet there was no reason to ad lib and say ‘built’
Sorry breh

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Cool. Very curious why it’s trending though.
Algorithm. shyt has 130k likes :mjlol: in 2013 before algorithms this shyt would of got its proper 8 likes and retweets and rightfully so probably never been made in the first place because it was rare for a tweet or instagram video to take off like this. But now every 5 minute its something twitter or instagram think you should see

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

It ain't even hate. He did well and there is no need to embellish.

My brothers and I built a patio and deck. Leveled out the dirt, poured concrete, cut wood, nailed it, stained it, all ourselves.

I like building shyt, fixing shyt, maybe it was the heat but I don't want to do that again. I'll do it again if I get the opportunity. But this wasn't fun and I like doing shyt like this.