Breh Makes TikTok On "How God Made Dark Skin Females"; Jewish Man Comes To Their Defense

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I never meet these clowns in real life but they must hide their c00n ways pretty well unless they identify you as a c00n too.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nikka was bucking his eyes, you can see the sellout in him :childplease:

Tiktok has the worse black people in existence, males and females are outspoken sellouts who can go Super viral. BTW: Non-blacks know you can go viral for calling out obvious c00ning, before the sambos start praising the White Jewish guy

exactly at the bold

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Blame yourself and your parents :gucci: . It's no one else's job to build up your own self esteem.

If you ugly you ugly women need to stop blaming their skin tone no one calls Bria miles ugly
What do y'all think will be a young dark skin BW's reaction when she sees these sort of videos?

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
What do y'all think will be a young dark skin BW's reaction when she sees these sort of videos?
He said they were violent in a joking manner he never said they were ugly

I think she’ll see it and keep it moving she shouldn’t care about what some random aspiring tik tok “content creator” has to say

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps

The back to back to back receipts.

You are incredible. :wow:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
That Jewish dude is pandering like a mf. :mjlol: They like doing this on tik tok and every social media for attention. Breh was c00ning but going by his account all I see are silly "funny" videos, hardly something to really care for in my opinion, Tik Tok is full of silly c00n shyt like that from men and women which is one of the reason I'm not interested in this app. Just to give an example I just stumbled upon :

To make a twitter thread about black men based on this one Tik Tok dude is just another lowkey "see how black men are towards us :mjpls:" discourse I don't want to partake in :hubie:.

Last edited: