Breh Michael B Jordan been in shape since creed, but when did he get this ripped

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is this nikkas lips all pushed together like that for a mens magazine? :picard:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Pause-sign.png

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
He learned from the best :hubie:

Stallone pleads guilty to Australia drug charges
Actor brought muscle-building hormones into country
APTRANS.gif

updated 5/15/2007 4:02:26 PM ET

SYDNEY, Australia — Sylvester Stallone pleaded guilty Tuesday to two charges of importing banned substances into Australia, saying he takes the muscle-building drugs for a medical condition and didn’t know he was breaking the law.

Stallone, star of the “Rocky” and “Rambo” films, didn’t appear in court. He left Australia in February after authorities confiscated the substances.

“I made a terrible mistake, not because I was attempting to deceive anyone, but I was simply ignorant to your official rules,” the 60-year-old actor said in a letter to Sydney Local Court.

“Years ago I was diagnosed with a condition and my doctors prescribed human growth hormone and testosterone for its treatment. Under medical supervision I have continued to use both medications,” he said.

Stallone didn’t disclose the medical condition.

His lawyer, Phillip Boulten, said the actor had been taking the drugs for at least six years, and didn’t realize he needed a license to bring them into Australia.

“This is not some back-alley body builder dealing covertly with some banned substance in some sort of secret way,” he said. “This was a legitimate medical condition being treated by doctors of the top-ranking order in the West Coast of the United States.”

kuts

All Star
Daps
Steroids or some sort of HGH/PED. It was evident on his breakfast club interview.

I cant see anyone else being picked as hottest man of the year for 2018, no homo.

Yeah, I respect Jordan's work on his body, but he got jacked for Creed to the point I was like nah that's not natural.