Breh punches pawg cop in face & takes gun then lets off a round.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I would like to know too. The news article @Booker T Garvey posted says he’s in an unknown condition.

They basically leaving an opening for them to kill him in the hospital.

His mom called 12 to have him removed from the house.

Cacette pawg cop tried to arrest him but he wasn’t going out like that.

Edit: No he didn’t survive. Just saw the article @Mindfield333 posted.

Edit: :dwillhuh: @Mindfield333 ’s article is about a different unrelated shooting.
:mindblown:

The breh in the video condition is still unknown.
I just read the heading at first

Superstar
Daps
others have clarified. if dude survives i hope he gets mental help.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I would like to know too. The news article @Booker T Garvey posted says he’s in an unknown condition.

They basically leaving an opening for them to kill him in the hospital.

His mom called 12 to have him removed from the house.

Cacette pawg cop tried to arrest him but he wasn’t going out like that.

Edit: No he didn’t survive. Just saw the article @Mindfield333 posted.

Edit: :dwillhuh: @Mindfield333 ’s article is about a different unrelated shooting.
:mindblown:

The breh in the video condition is still unknown.

Black people still calling the cops on their children?I'd rather my child kill me or I kill my child myself if I had to:snoop:

I saw the suburbanite surroundings and assumed he was probably a young man who had been Europeanized. Black men from suburban landscapes are at the most risk for mental illness,but keep taking your children out to live with these Europeans:respect:

As far as women cops go,women don't belong in this kind of work period. Women could probably make for good hostage negotiators depending on the situation,but not cops. I'd rather have a dog as my partner then a woman since a dog strikes more fear guaranteed. You see a woman cop and immediately think how attractive she is or isn't,and then realize you could easily over power her if you wanted to despite the tough talk. I've never though either of those things about a German Shepard and I'm at least twice its size.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Its crazy how she was saying "I'm going to shoot you!" as she was taking a combo to the face and backing away. Not sure if she just didn't want to do it,because she is a good cop,or a cop afraid of backlash. Or if she didn't do it,only because she couldn't because she was getting her ass beat.

Superstar
Daps
Black people still calling the cops on their children?I'd rather my child kill me or I kill my child myself if I had to

as a parent she has the responsibility to make sure the other kids in the home are safe. if he's punching women in the face & trying to kill them then i can imagine he did the same to his mom/siblings.she wasn't asking for him to be arrested just removed because he obviously wouldn't leave on his own. he was a young 21 year old man vs an elderly/middle aged woman (his mom) he could outpower

now i will agree mom should've got his some mental help long before this. or if possible call his dad to remove him first if dad wasn't in the home

You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife

You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife
Have you been to victorville?

It's known as the place you get gas half way to Vegas from so cal:mjlol:

I’ve never been, and now I don’t plan to. I’d stop in Barstow for gas instead, unless you tell me otherwise :lupe:.

However the name Barstow sounds a bit white supremacist cacville-ish…

Welp, I guess I’ll be flying :francis: