DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Stop trying to find racism when it doesnt apply to the situation...it would seem ole boy had something in his hand (whatever blue thing he dropped) which warranted him being tased....he then gets tased and instead of dropping to the ground and calling it a day he flails wildly like a maniac ( which high key I actually think he was having a manic episode) then gets up jumps over a barrier, then jumps over another barrier into the Thames. This isn't racism and the police really ain't at fault sorry:francis:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
vwpLW63.gif

:snoop:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Hate to be that guy but London is very multicultural (see the black cop for reference) no telling if it was a white dude recording or not.

Not to mention some people laugh when faced with uncomfortable situations (I do this myself). Also sounds like there were two people in the vehicle.

Cops, (coppers?) fukked up though. Once he dropped the weapon, there are two of you.

He was clearly going through something on top of being tased over and over again. Hold him down until backup arrives, he isn't going to listen to your commands while getting shocked :francis:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to mention some people laugh when faced with uncomfortable situations (I do this myself). Also sounds like there were two people in the vehicle.

Cops, (coppers?) fukked up though. Once he dropped the weapon, there are two of you.

He was clearly going through something on top of being tased over and over again. Hold him down until backup arrives, he isn't going to listen to your commands while getting shocked :francis:
Breh i've suffer from anxiety throughout my life and be legit smiling almost uncontrollably in certain uncomfortable situations despite feeling anything but happy so i know what it is.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
They tortured that man until he lost sense where he was. Jumped the bridge trying escape electrical shocks.

That breh seemed to be enjoying inflicting pain on another breh
That’s all. Simple explanation. People talking about getting tasered for a length of time doesn’t fukk up your nervous system. Like you’re supposed to be able to operate coherently.
So many disgusting people on this site