Breh, The Amish are out here moving ENTIRE BARNS BY HAND.....

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Yet we got this growing sentiment that The Data™️ will tell us everything we can and can't do. I'm sure The Data™️ says 99.99% of barns are moved by heavy machinery. It's up to humans-- not a statistic-- to think critically and discern what to do with that info and/or what other options are available.

I'm annoyed and inspired all at once :hhh: :lawd: Let's make Group Economics and Collective Work our reality in 2020

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Them nikkas chose not to know that they could have gotten it replaced by a ready made barn off Amazon.

God wants your life to be easier, and gives you the ability to insure that it is, because life isn't guaranteed.

Be against GOD wanting you evolve, brethren:unimpressed:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
That's impressive. You're totally right, if we work together we can make it happen.
giphy.gif

Them nikkas chose not to know that they could have gotten it replaced by a ready made barn off Amazon.

God wants your life to be easier, and gives you the ability to insure that it is, because life isn't guaranteed.

Be against GOD wanting you evolve, brethren:unimpressed:

Just to clarify, this thread isn't about their faith, it's about their collective practices and the limitations (and lackthereof) in achieving goals.

I doubt they really "get" Amazon or how big it is, etc to care. They build and own their own, gotta give em that :hubie: