breh walks in on side dude & BM in HIS crib, side dude says she has to choose & won't leave the crib

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
I think it's fake, but when he first saw them together and did that gasp I felt that dude pain either way

:mjcry:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Nooooooo way:mjlol::mjlol:

I'm so glad I never experienced something like this. I dont see how people can be in the right frame of mind to be able to film. Let me walk in my house, and my man got a bytch on our bed:gucci::gucci::gucci:

Me and my kids would be on the first flight to Africa:dame:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
How Lyfe Jennings just sit down and cross his legs like everything is Gucci :russ:
:dead: shyt looking like a bootleg R Kelly video

but all that talking though, while he up in your house eating that WIC cheese and getting sucked off :bryan:

nikka seen he wasn't bout shyt and treated him accordingly

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
How Lyfe Jennings just sit down and cross his legs like everything is Gucci :russ:

nikka said I'm extra good:mjlol: told his ass you gotta go somewhere:mjlol: told her she had to pick and choose:mjlol: told him to shoot her:mjlol:
At the baby witnessing all of this fukkery:deadmanny:
Then the nikka sat down with the silk deep ocean blue du rag and crossed his legs like an old school playa with the Gucci flip flops :dead: that nikka is the shyt:salute:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
"I aint gon lie bruh, I'm EXTRA good. :smugdraper:

Kirk.gif

Last edited: