Breh who's these dudes outchea turning down dates with Karrueche

M.O.N.E.Y.

No lie
Daps
Well, you see the outcome? If a guy wants to go out with you, he'll ask. If he doesn't ask, he's not interested.
Oh if you women only knew:mjgrin:

This is why guys, you must always approach:wow:

Even the most confident handsome guy goes through phases where he shook to approach every now and then. These chicks really think men aren't just as insecure as they are:mjcry:

Kex

All Star
Daps
I feel like this might be because of Chris depending on who she asked. He's practically marked her as hands off even though they've been broken up for over a year

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
It's life...

it can be easily avoided by not asking men out.

Oh if you women only knew:mjgrin:

This is why guys, you must always approach:wow:

Even the most confident handsome guy goes through phases where he shook to approach every now and then. These chicks really think men aren't just as insecure as they are:mjcry:

:mjcry:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I feel like this might be because of Chris depending on who she asked. He's practically marked her as hands off even though they've been broken up for over a year
And how's he gonna do that? :mjlol: All these entertainers be sharing the same chicks, and who's afraid of Chris Brown? nikka makes simp songs.

Kex

All Star
Daps
And how's he gonna do that? :mjlol: All these entertainers be sharing the same chicks, and who's afraid of Chris Brown? nikka makes simp songs.

I doubt she's been ran through like a Kardashian. Chris stay getting buck with people even if they just around her. All that drama for some pus^y? Who has time for that?

And what the hell does singing r&b have to do with if you got hands or not? Like Trey Songz couldn't fold up 21 Savage

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I doubt she's been ran through like a Kardashian. Chris stay getting buck with people even if they just around her. All that drama for some pus^y? Who has time for that?

And what the hell does singing r&b have to do with if you got hands or not? Like Trey Songz couldn't fold up 21 Savage
I never said she was ran through, entertainers date the same women.. that's why someone's ex could be another person's girl. And Chris Brown isn't from the streets nor is he tough. How is he gonna stalk her and whoever she talks to 24/7? :martin:

What he gon call up his goons? nikka ain't gon do shyt.