Brehette tries to rent her house out but it has a Hoodrat problem

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
One of the main reasons you should have a property management team so you don't have to deal with this yourself. Also it's best to gather as much info on your tenant as possible before they sign a lease. Their credit history, any arrest records, education level, etc. It can be harsh but you gotta protect your property and pockets.

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
One of the main reasons you should have a property management team so you don't have to deal with this yourself. Also it's best to gather as much info on your tenant as possible before they sign a lease. Their credit history, any arrest records, education level, etc. It can be harsh but you gotta protect your property and pockets.
doesnt economically make sense for most home/apartment owners unless they have a lot of doors

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I can understand proof of employment, income, and even credit but education? Nah I can't agree with that.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
nene-leakes-the-ghetto.gif

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward

*Walter white gif*
ya god damn right!

I just wait for that deposit