Brehettes, do you think this is accurate?

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I once had a pick me as a friend

Turned out the bytch was cheating on her husband with multiple men after 4 years and now she’s going thru divorce :mjgrin:

bytch use to go out of her way to shame women until one of the many men she slept with posted a video of her giving him top and also sent it to her husband :mjlol:

Aw how the cookie crumbles :mjgrin:

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
I once had a pick me as a friend

Turned out the bytch was cheating on her husband with multiple men after 4 years and now she’s going thru divorce :mjgrin:

bytch use to go out of her way to shame women until one of the many men she slept with posted a video of her giving him top and also sent it to her husband :mjlol:

Aw how the cookie crumbles :mjgrin:
Her husband
dh0w8uB.png

DanniC

Pro
Daps
Anyone who agrees should list their relationship status and how many years they've been in said relationship.

I agree that there are Pickmeishas and I’ve been in a relationship going on 3 years

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
'Pick Me's' and attention seekers exist in both genders but every time a woman deviates from the typical man hatred they're labelled a Pick Me by the chief Black Twitter misandrists :manny:

A lot of those Pick me broads ain't shyt and neither are the bitter women that berate them. Two sides of extremism.

Getting your significant other a plate of food should not be such a contentious issue :huhldup:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Pick me" is divisive language used by "feminist" when some women don't agree with them. There is nothing wrong with a good relationship being a goal or catering to your man. Not all women desire to work along side of men and be equal. Some feel safe and secure under the leadership of a man and there is nothing wrong with that.

Rawhigh

Banned
Daps
It's more just looking for praise than being a "pick me" so I'd say yes. I've been single for 20 years

DivaForever

RIP Selena
Daps
"a woman who downplays or shames other women, in order to gain attention from a man or men."

thats the thing.. i dont care about what other women do and dont bring them up to men.. im too focused on my own thing