Brehettes how do you feel about a man unaware of his attractiveness?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Why yu posting in here? Yu have no reason to be unsure of how yu look:ufdup:
lmao i've gotten that alot on here, i'm just really humble dnt mind my goofy ass
0fb3af6b4c03232303cea2c87cf5d063.jpg

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I have never met a beautiful man unaware of his beauty. He might not care about it, but he is definately aware of it.

My current 2nd husband:
Some women stare at him, in front of me. A lot ask me if hes my brother and they look at me hopefully lol.

Most women I know seem to have managed to work in that he is goodlooking in a conversation with me at least once.

Men compliment him, and I notice a lot of men think he is "soft" till yjey get to know him.

And he actually looks 10+ years younger.
He grew a fukking beared and became more buff to tey to look older.

Is he aware of his looks? I think yes, does he actively try to use his "powers"? I dont know, I dont think so.

I wasnt.immediately receptive to him simply coz he was fine. I fell for him coz i thought he was a nice guy. Then i found out he is "only human". But human failing in a hot package is somehow.more bearable to me. Yes I'm shallow.
I mean I've been called handsome, beautiful by chicks..results show..but I don't think I'm anything special.

I know most women find me attractive but moving around thinking I'm the shyt just because of my looks isn't my wave.

I do know I have been given the :usure: and turned off several because when it came down to it I wasn't being that handsome playboy they assumed I was.

Though women hate attractive dudes who are lowkey :pachaha:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
I mean I've been called handsome, beautiful by chicks..results show..but I don't think I'm anything special.

I know most women find me attractive but moving around thinking I'm the shyt just because of my looks isn't my wave.

I do know I have been given the :usure: and turned off several because when it came down to it I wasn't being that handsome playboy they assumed I was.

Though women hate attractive dudes who are lowkey :pachaha:

Do men hate lowkey beautiful women?