Brehettes if You Want an Alpha Male Stop Complaining About This.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC

If your man wants new p*ssy realize there is nothing you can do, it is a biological need and it has nothing to do with you or your standing as his partner. :beli:

Some Alpha Men that come to mind immediately who have been judged or berated for "playing the field" are:

Dr Martin Luther King Jr
Dr Umar Johnson
Kobe
Tiger Woods
Pablo Escobar
Bill Clinton
Arnold Schwarzanikka

And so many more....

Most successful Alpha Males have high testosterone and ambition. There is a 90% chance if you are in the top 10% of males you will not be satisfied with just one p*ssy. Testosterone wires your brain to seek new p*ssy on the regular basis. This is not a point I am willing to debate at this time because nature has proven the correlation already for me. My main question is - Why do only rappers get a pass? Or that nikka Genghis? Or that nikka Alexander the Great? etc.?

Women if you want the most successful Men you will need to let him bust a nut in other hoes but with the following conditions:

- No emotional attachments or gifts
- No unprotected sex or children spawn from the activities
- No bytches at work

Men do not develop emotional feelings from busting in some good ass unless there is a brain attached to it and preferably some cooking ability. Now if your man is having morning coffee and deep discussions with his jump off then in my opinion the line has been crossed.

I think there is a societal problem. Women want the highest Alpha Men but don't want to tolerate what comes with the territory. They want to have their cake and eat it too. Well that's not how things work in this world.

P.S. - You know Obama is getting it in with hoes and Michelle is keeping it under wraps because he be sliding her that allowance paper. So do not even mention his name in this.:pachaha:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

Some Alpha Men that come to mind immediately who have been judged or berated for "playing the field" are:

Dr Martin Luther King Jr
Dr Umar Johnson
Kobe
Tiger Woods
Pablo Escobar
Bill Clinton
Arnold Schwarzanikka

z2CvR6.gif

The randomness of this list....

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
So what you are advising the few women on the coli is to let their men cheat and be okay with it. Since Umar Johnson and....Pablo Escobar did it, they should be fine with it.

What I am saying is that a Woman who is a 7/10 should not commit to a Man who is a 9/10, 6'6 250lbs with $5 mil in the bank, hedge fund manager, former B-ball player and expect him to only have eyes for her sexually

Pretty much this, if a Man is way above your level he will have options and he will entertain them. You seem to be avoiding the focus here which is that it's not cheating if you agree in the beginning that your Man will entertain other Women sexually.

Incogno

Pro
Daps
...just no...

sorry....i just don't believe a man who is scared of forming a real connection with a woman...or getting to know a woman is an "alpha male" ...

a man who places cheap thrills on a pedestal usually places his self worth on that ....these men come off as having an inferiority complex towards women....and i come to the realization that these men probably want to be women more than anything......

call it intuition...but these men give off a vibe....

now a man who doesn't place his worth on cheap thrills...and actually has interests and goals outside of the usual so and so.... and who isn't afraid to go against the grain and believe in true love...and has the courage to look at a woman as an individual........

that's the closes thing to an alpha male...

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

If your man wants new p*ssy realize there is nothing you can do, it is a biological need and it has nothing to do with you or your standing as his partner. :beli:

Dr Martin Luther King Jr
Dr Umar Johnson
Kobe
Tiger Woods
Pablo Escobar
Bill Clinton
Arnold Schwarzanikka

And so many more....

Most successful Alpha Males have high testosterone and ambition. There is a 90% chance if you are in the top 10% of males you will not be satisfied with just one p*ssy. Testosterone wires your brain to seek new p*ssy on the regular basis. This is not a point I am willing to debate at this time because nature has proven the correlation already for me. My main question is - Why do only rappers get a pass? Or that nikka Genghis? Or that nikka Alexander the Great? etc.?

Women if you want the most successful Men you will need to let him bust a nut in other hoes but with the following conditions:

- No emotional attachments or gifts
- No unprotected sex or children spawn from the activities
- No bytches at work

Men do not develop emotional feelings from busting in some good ass unless there is a brain attached to it and preferably some cooking ability. Now if your man is having morning coffee and deep discussions with his jump off then in my opinion the line has been crossed.

I think there is a societal problem. Women want the highest Alpha Men but don't want to tolerate what comes with the territory. They want to have their cake and eat it too. Well that's not how things work in this world.

P.S. - You know Obama is getting it in with hoes and Michelle is keeping it under wraps because he be sliding her that allowance paper. So do not even mention his name in this.:pachaha:

That video got me cryin :laff: