Brehettes Let Me Ask U A Question About Men W/O Social Media

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
What do u think about a man with NO social media? (Instagram, twitter,Facebook)

I just :eat: the girl from my horoscope thread & she asked me to add her on snap/IG and I told her I had no accounts. First she thought I was lying now shes acting as if Im weird/suspicious.

I remember past gfs thinking that was weird cuz they wanted to make me their #mcm or other dumb shyt

When a guy u been in a relationship with for a while tells u he doesnt have any social media, what do u usually think? Or he requests u dont put pics of him up on social media (Ive had that request before too)?

timeless

💜💙💜💙💜💙
Daps
I think it's interesting but not a bad thing. My BF only interacts with people via Internet when he's playing the game online. Honestly, I feel those without social media accounts are simple people. Simple people = great people.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Honestly ... them mainstream social medias are corny and using it is a vice in my opinion. Nobody is perfect so I won't judge somebody for using it...I have my own vices. But if a girl is alllll in her social media I mark shyt that shyt as a red flag and take notice. Pink flag at the least.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
cutting off social media is the final form of a lowkey breh/brehette..

i remember this chick asked me for my snap and i was like nah i don't got one..she looks at me like :dwillhuh:

:mjlol:

Same thing when different women asked for my social media accounts and I told them I'm not on any one of them . They looked at me crazy like I'm from another planet.

I'm not against any body using social media but it's not for most people like me who want to keep their personal life private. It's a good way to promote your business, I can tell you that.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
People judge each other via social media...so not having one signals to most people that you have no clout or no friends... or have something to hide...

Yeah I was talking to a chick, she wanted my FB/Instagram, I told her I didn't have one, she was like "oh, you have a GF"

She was right :mjgrin:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I don't think anything because I don't have them either.

Maybe the woman in question is suspicious because she may think the man is lying or trying to keep her hidden etc. that would be an obvious answer to that.

But considering majority of people DO have social media it's just a common question. To start acting weird because the person doesn't have it though is quite immature imo

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I'm not active on any social media either. Haven't posted on instagram since 2014 and only use it to lurk on celebrity and fanpages. Only have a twitter to see what's trending. Haven't put anything on snapchat in months.

Nothing to hide. It's just nothing exciting or different goes on in my daily life that I feel I have to share it on the internet.
:yeshrug:

If he doesn't have any social media either then I guess that means we're two peas in a pod
:yeshrug:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Yeah I was talking to a chick, she wanted my FB/Instagram, I told her I didn't have one, she was like "oh, you have a GF"

She was right :mjgrin:

Yeah they all do background checks.I never come up cuz my name is common & ya boy is cleaner than a nun's c*nt:jawalrus:

Simple could mean i dont need to take pictures of my latest fit and sneakers and my latest vacation for validation....

Social media went from keeping tabs on each other to look how awesome my life is by only posting pictures of my life's highlights...

I love the way u think:blessed: cuz honestly im just a private person. I get my validation in real life:mjlol:im not attention seeking enough to put EVERY single thing on snap or ig. Lets live in the moment.